Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has this ever happened to you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Has this ever happened to you Empty
PostSubject: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:01

I was playing a game just now and I was winning by a TD towards the end of the second quarter..i had the ball and i was driving...Then all of a sudden.. (here we go freaking glitchers) the game would not let me hot route any of my WR's or anything!!! it was like my controller broke.. i could do everything except hot route my WR's nd RB's... now i dont know about you guys but hot routing is a big part of my offense to create mis- matches..anyways i got a message a few minutes later from the guy saying ha ha ha you cant audible or hot route anymore!!!! owe and that includied having my Rb's block, so i was dead in the water cause he just started nanoing me to death...this ever happen to anyone else??????????????? is there a way to get around it just in case it happens again.................
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:10

his QB was hurt therefore he couldn't hot route or make audibles.
It's not a glitch. The ignorance of people these days. "Glitcher this, Glitcher that". "Some1 glitched me".
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:16

Your quarterback had a concussion, and you were dumb and put him back in

Think before you label something as a glitch
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:18

what are you talking about the ish in madden.... my qb was not hurt at all.. actually i dont think he got hit all game as a matter of fact... know what your talking about before you open your mouth.. i dont just cry glitcher this glither that..you have never heard me cry about a glitcher on here...maybe you dont take offense cause your a glitcher your self.. i play straight i dont glitch and i take my losses like a man... i dont cry about them but when i sit on a game for 40 minutes and a cump glitches me, YES I WILL BE UPSET..Therefore before you open your mouth make sure you know what your talking about.. i guess your the ignorant one..
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:19

agian my QB was not hurt!!!!!! he was not hit the whole game
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:21

aj_fitness1212 wrote:
agian my QB was not hurt!!!!!! he was not hit the whole game

He was hurt, thats the only way that could happen
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 20:43

yeah man there was no way thats a glitch. not sure if he was hurt or not (thats the first thing i thought of) but the other player couldnt do that
Back to top Go down
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 21:29

first off acer who the hell are you to come into everyones thread and criticize thats all i read from you is how great you are and everyone sucks dik all you had to say was your qb was most likely hurt and maybe its not a glitch, but no you go straight to the unsults and maybe some tool in his moms basement has found a way to do this who knows and sorry i can not help ya out on this one
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 21:39

Laser Rocket Arm wrote:
first off acer who the hell are you to come into everyones thread and criticize thats all i read from you is how great you are and everyone sucks dik all you had to say was your qb was most likely hurt and maybe its not a glitch, but no you go straight to the unsults and maybe some tool in his moms basement has found a way to do this who knows and sorry i can not help ya out on this one

Hmm, i dont recall one me saying how great i am.. Show me the proof?

Second, everyone thinks everything is a glitch now.. Have you seen the forums? Every other topic is complaining about a glitch or saying "wow some dude just glitched me"..

Third, i have not once said anyone sucks dick.. Show me the proof?

Fourth, ever heard of something called constructive criticism? If you think thats an insult, you wouldnt last 5 seconds with my football coach
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 22:24

ok, first I want to thank Laser Rocket arm for helping me out with the criticism and insults.. i appreciate it.. i do not post alot but i come here to see and learn new things.. i am a decent player and i know there is still alot to learn.. if you read any of my previous post i have put up before it never talks about glitching..look my Qb never left the game, but maybe he did get hurt.. sounds logical now that i think about it, but its something I have never encoutered on madden 10...i am sure there are many people that dont know about it, but no reason to talk crap..ACER you dont even know me bro.. I have never come into someones thread and dogged them out like that.. there has been crazier things stated and if you dont have something helpful or positive why say it..And I just want to thank the guys that put the time in to actually come to peoples threads and say positive helpful things.. thats why people want to be part of this community..
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-19, 23:20

aj_fitness1212 wrote:
I was playing a game just now and I was winning by a TD towards the end of the second quarter..i had the ball and i was driving...Then all of a sudden.. (here we go freaking glitchers) the game would not let me hot route any of my WR's or anything!!! it was like my controller broke.. i could do everything except hot route my WR's nd RB's... now i dont know about you guys but hot routing is a big part of my offense to create mis- matches..anyways i got a message a few minutes later from the guy saying ha ha ha you cant audible or hot route anymore!!!! owe and that includied having my Rb's block, so i was dead in the water cause he just started nanoing me to death...this ever happen to anyone else??????????????? is there a way to get around it just in case it happens again.................

Look, i wasnt even dogging you for putting him back in.. It was a dumb move that you did, especially if he had a concussion? What do you want me to say? Great move for putting him back in! NO.. Thats why you guys get aggravated, because i just tell you what i see and i really dont care what you think

I dogged you out? HOW? I never said one thing about you

If you wanna reply, hit me with a PM so this thread doesnt turn pointless
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty2010-03-20, 00:06

Like I said before he never came out of the game.. but its all good... its done over with..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has this ever happened to you   Has this ever happened to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Has this ever happened to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: