Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers

Go down 
+4
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
layinWOOD
o Cpt ViDeO o
ryanfree36
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty
PostSubject: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-17, 23:40

I'm an honest level 23 at madden I don't do any type of glitches or cheat but yet at least 2 or more times a day, depending on how much I play, I get some type of glitch done on me. I wish to God ea sports would either fix the stupid game or kick these bums off I'm soooo sick of playing for fun and getting f***ing pissed off my the time I'm done from someone glitching. TO EVERY SINGLE GLITCHER GET A LIFE AND LEARN HOW TO PLAY AS WELL AS TAKE A LOSS!!!!!! LOW LIFE BUMS.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-17, 23:53

I agree that's why I try not to make a big deal that Im playing someone thats a high level, because the moment I play a lvl 30 + Im asking to be glitched.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-17, 23:58

It's pathetic that people have to cheat at a video game Capt!!!!!!! Everytime I play a high level its either the pause glitch or FG block glitch to Disconnect the game. Freaking Bums!!!!
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-18, 00:13

yeah im a Legit skl lvl 33 and have lost count of how many games ive been glitched or dc'd. Thats why when I play someone else who plays legit I add them to my friends. If none of my friends are online I check out lobbies for people with good connections atleast.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-18, 00:25

dont have that problem on ps3 but i only play my level which is between 20-29 the few level 30's i played were not glitchers
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-18, 16:19

The point of this thread isssss...???
Back to top Go down
MeNaCVa3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-19, 17:03

Everybody Plays Madden For Different Reasons...Madden Is Like Opinions..Everybody Has Their Own...Aint No Sense In complainin About It
When U Cant Do Nothin About It...I Would Rather Spend More Time Gettin Better Of Findin Ways To stop Certain Clitches...But I Feel U On The Glitchers...Takes The Fun Out The Game...Its Funny B4 I Even Knew What a Glitch Was I WAs Gettin Accused Of Glitchin From Guys I Was Playin...I Would Be Like WTF U Talkin Bout...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-19, 21:55

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
dont have that problem on ps3 but i only play my level which is between 20-29 the few level 30's i played were not glitchers

Same, I've encountered maybe 4 or so legit glitchers in about 500 games. I've played some people who had very cheap playing styles, but only a couple of actual hardcore glitchers.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty2010-03-20, 05:18

no doubt i play this game and relieve some stress i got built up from RL and take some things a bit to seriously, sometimes i will get angry, but thats football. the one thing i will not get angry about is losing, i know how to take a lose. when someone glitches me out of my win though it drives me crazy theres nothing worse in this game. things i do get angry about besides glitchers: throwing the ball only to see my reciever get hit last second the ball is thrown way off from were i wanted it to be thrown usually right at a defender who gets the pick despite him clearly interfering with my receiver. getting a great pick animation or swat animation that should be crazy good then it goes through there hands for a td for the offense. on occasion todd heap dropping great throws.

and acer the point of this thread is conversing about people who glitch too avoid losing, not sure why you don't see that, im sure youve had your fair share off bs glitchers as ive seen you post about them in other threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers   Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers Empty

Back to top Go down

Sick and tired of 360 online glitchers
Page 1 of 1