Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Favorite Offensive Playbooks

Go down 
+26
Oldstalecheetos
ferocus
leway
Ellard
Ant1010 I Play Wii
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
jayfury
sliqnes
WestFo3
Ddappa35
IRISHFBFAN1
Alex510
IBLEEDGREEN32117
skinsnation007
B-__-R-__-B
XtremeWTRocker
matthauganak1
jayrock712
CookieMonsta
Coach Wilkins
MiamiXCanes
o Cpt ViDeO o
sayin608
chrisc2006
PeytonMvPManning
layinWOOD
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 01:07

rng
wco
pitts
run heavy
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 01:13

DAL has moved up miles in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 01:41

Balanced
Pass balanced
TB
I've had periods using others but I never got hooked on any
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 02:41

philly!!! philly!!! philly!!! there playbook on offense is great and since ive moved from the rams to the eagles ive been blowing guys out, both are west coast type playbooks but philly has more IMO, and there wildcat formation that i call the THUNDER BIRD, ive turned it into a deadly 3 play change of pace mini scheme.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 16:27

1. TB One of the most versatile PB's (who needs offtackle?)
2. ARI
3. KC
4. SEA
5. WCoast
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 16:28

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
philly!!! philly!!! philly!!! there playbook on offense is great and since ive moved from the rams to the eagles ive been blowing guys out, both are west coast type playbooks but philly has more IMO, and there wildcat formation that i call the THUNDER BIRD, ive turned it into a deadly 3 play change of pace mini scheme.

its not a scheme its a glitch when the qb is 99 speed and acceleration
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 17:16

Ellard wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

how is it a glitch? its not garunteed yardage? people have shut it down so would you mind explaining to me how its a glitch? its not like i run it every play and i dont use desean i use shady a majority of the time so before you go callin my stuff glitch, get ya facts right.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-14, 19:50

pass balanced:offtackle plays, nice shotgun plays
Arizona:Epic shotty formations. Nice I Form plays even though I only use like two or three of them

Saints: Toss play out of shotgun plus I got a play in my audibles. Its a 5 wide formation where rb goes out close to the sideline. If its a certain man d than its a guaranteed big yardage every time from his route

West Coast: Nice shotty plays plus far tight twins.
Back to top Go down
ferocus
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-18, 20:34

1--NO

2--TEXANS

3--WCO

4--STEELERS

5--RAVENS
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-19, 17:13

houston
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 10:42

Ellard wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

its no glitch dude, if u wanna shut it down... fg block return stops it, use the return man to shoot right at the qb(hb/wr) as soon as its hiked... they wont be able to move becuase of the step that the patch made happen... no more wildcat the rest of hte game once they loose 5-7 yards each, on an attempt or 2.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 10:49

what if they decide to pass???
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Jimmy Freedom90

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 10:59

ARI
RNG
DEN
NE
DET
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 11:27

B-__-R-__-B wrote:

if you user the return guy, you get there before they pass option is available, you shoot str8 thru the line at the qb and hit em, even the pass has the fake handoff... you make contact as they are pulling it out, or about to hand it off.... eitehr way, theres no option they way i ran it... most wildcat kids will quit once you shut it down so hard too...
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 11:31

matthauganak1 wrote:
1 Balanced
2 RnG
3 Detroit
4 WCO

i have to agree i love balanced
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 12:05

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

if you user the return guy, you get there before they pass option is available, you shoot str8 thru the line at the qb and hit em, even the pass has the fake handoff... you make contact as they are pulling it out, or about to hand it off.... eitehr way, theres no option they way i ran it... most wildcat kids will quit once you shut it down so hard too...

WC formations like the ones found in the brown playbook or the eagles playbook have no play action or auto motion so a quick pass is very possible.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 14:42

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Oldstalecheetos wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

WC formations like the ones found in the brown playbook or the eagles playbook have no play action or auto motion so a quick pass is very possible.

aint happend to me yet... always works
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 15:35

maybe cuz not alot of people run with CLE or PHI playbook but if it works for ya i cant knock it.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 16:12

lol, i rarely see either... however, when u find a good phi player, they can really ball
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-20, 16:33

matthauganak1 wrote:
Balanced
Pass balanced
TB

still agreein with you but i moved on i love pass balanced now
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-21, 02:20

wayne019 wrote:
matthauganak1 wrote:
Balanced
Pass balanced
TB

still agreein with you but i moved on i love pass balanced now

Yea I like the off tackles in pass balanced but every time I switch from balanced it makes me miss it more
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-21, 10:08

Pitt
NO
Pass Balanced
Back to top Go down
allain43
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
allain43

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty2010-04-21, 10:27

I have to throw out there that the Redskin's playbook is nasty by far the best run playbook in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Offensive Playbooks   Favorite Offensive Playbooks - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Offensive Playbooks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2