Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pacquiao vs Clottey results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Pacquiao vs Clottey results Empty
PostSubject: Pacquiao vs Clottey results   Pacquiao vs Clottey results Empty2010-03-14, 02:03

Of course I watched the Pac-man and Clottey fight..Pacquiao won the fight by decision easily because of Clottey fighting too scared..Clottey was always covering up and wasn't willing to throw punches and take chances..Clottey did catch Pacquiao with some very clean shots, but he never followed through to make the fight very competitive. Clottey threw 300 something total punches, and Pacquiao had thrown over 1200 punches...What does that say there??? Pacquiao threw a crap load of punches..This was a 12 round fight....If you breakdown the stats, Pacquiao averaged over 100 punches thrown in a round..That is insane.....After the fight, Pacquiao said he would fight Floyd, but that is up to Floyd..Freddie Roach who trains Pacquio said Floyd needs to stop running his mouth like he runs boxing, and leave the politics of boxing up to his management. Its pretty obvious to me that Floyd wants no part of Pacquiao anytime soon....Manny also stated he feels Floyd was never ready to fight him right away, but maybe sometime later...As a diehard fan of a dying sport, Floyd and Manny needs to fight ASAP....
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Pacquiao vs Clottey results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacquiao vs Clottey results   Pacquiao vs Clottey results Empty2010-03-25, 01:38

Flloyd does need to stop running! He's scared to fight pacman and why wouldn't he? Pacman isdominating every fight thrown at him! A lot of people say clotty fought scared including me, he fought like a ****** and just didn't wana get KOd but at least he stood toe to toe with pacman, something flloyd has yet to do and I doubt he ever will.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11

Pacquiao vs Clottey results
Page 1 of 1