Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform

Go down 
+3
EggzOverEazy
chrisc2006
Modrewgnu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 16:53

Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Kampma10

I am looking forward to the pass-rush that he will give the jags in madden 11. If he is healthy, he can help out the jags defense a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 16:58

Who would you bench Mod? Groves or Harvey? Would you put him at 2nd DE and run 4-3/4-6?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:05

madden-school and madden 11 looking good already.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:06

In real life, i believe the jaguars will use harvey at LDE and Kampman on the right. For madden i will probably use both groves and harvey at the ends and team kampman up with big john henderson at DT and run a 46. (assuming the jags dont draft a DE or DT in the first round)
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:15

They are talking about taking the Jags out of Jacksonville.. Would that kill you Mod? haha
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:16

naw mod dont care about where the jags are. he lives in cali. i think its all about MJD... or it WAS all about MJD in the beginning. and other UCLA guys
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:18

the talk is that they would be the team to move to los angeles. Which would make me the happiest man alive. I will be a jags fan no matter where they are located, as long as they dont draft tim tebow with their first round selection.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:18

EggzOverEazy wrote:
naw mod dont care about where the jags are. he lives in cali. i think its all about MJD... or it WAS all about MJD in the beginning. and other UCLA guys

I can slightly remember when MJD was at UCLA.. I liked their quarterback, i think his name was Drew Olsen.. I wonder what ever happened to him
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 17:27

he went to the ravens, got beat out for the backup job by troy smith, and then he kinda disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 23:05

If you ask me, he was the best signing of the 3 defensive ends. Peppers got absolutely preposterous money and Vanden-Bosch is washed up.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-11, 23:33

Kampman is coming off a big injury which is the only reason the jags had a chance at him. If he recovers well, he is a top ten defensive end in the nfl
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-12, 01:29

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
If you ask me, he was the best signing of the 3 defensive ends. Peppers got absolutely preposterous money and Vanden-Bosch is washed up.
Peppers never really had a great year. He usually put up 10 sacks and maybe a pick, but leaving Carolina was stupid on his part. Why would you leave the place you grew up to play in the same system.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty2010-03-12, 16:31

I loved Kampman. He was in my top 5 for best DEs. I always had hoped that Aaron Kampman would sign with the Vikings and get rid of Edwards but it was just fantasy. Used to do it on Madden and I always put up some good sacks. (sim player)

I wish Kampman the best of luck on the Jags and hope he does for them what he has done for the Packers in the 4-3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform   Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Kampman in a Jaguars Uniform
Page 1 of 1