Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what r unbumps,n how do find them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dablkhand
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-11

what r unbumps,n how do find them? Empty
PostSubject: what r unbumps,n how do find them?   what r unbumps,n how do find them? Empty2010-03-11, 07:30

Ive been getting killed by the 155 man nano all year.Ive tried everything,i mean every dam thing.I read,unbumps make a big difference.Can any1 tell my how,to tell when its an unbump.All responeses are greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

what r unbumps,n how do find them? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what r unbumps,n how do find them?   what r unbumps,n how do find them? Empty2010-03-11, 08:00

Unbumps are routes that destroy man-to-man press coverge (aka Bump-and-run). A lot of players like to use Bump and run coverage when they are blitzing because it slows down the receivers at the line of scrimmage so the quarterback can't throw to them. Usually you create unbumps by motioning a player and snapping the ball before he sets. The defender will attempt to bump the receiver but based on the route the receiver will completely burn him.

To see two examples of what unbumps can do, check out this:
http://forum.madden-school.com/announcements-f52/tampa-bay-offensive-ebook-t12082.htm

Scroll down to the two preview videos.
Back to top Go down

what r unbumps,n how do find them?
Page 1 of 1