Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Moderator Program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

New Moderator Program Empty
PostSubject: New Moderator Program   New Moderator Program Empty2010-03-10, 00:16

I get about 10 messages a week from people asking to be moderators or wanting to have a position of power on madden-school. I usually ignore them because the people who ask havent done anything significant to help out madden-school.

As many of you know, we have had trouble in the past picking our moderators. That is something that is mostly my fault since the administrators choose the moderators and many moderators have abused their power significantly. Instead of handing out spots and seeing how well you handle your positions of power, i have come up with a new way to see if you have what it takes to actually help run this site.

All current madden advisors have done great and will continue to keep their spot. But it is only fair to those of you who have asked for a moderator or administrator spot to have the chance to prove yourself.

If you are interested in a spot you need ALL of these things.

1. The ability to write helpful articles and tips
2. The dedication to help a website grow by recruiting new members, posting links, etc
3. Time and a passion for madden

If you are interested private message me and I will tell you how you can earn a spot even as an administrator on MS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com

New Moderator Program
Page 1 of 1