Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help with RUN N GUN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Help with  RUN N GUN Empty
PostSubject: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:31

need some help i got a couple good plays just seein if ne1 else uses it
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:41

ya this is my playbook split offset has a good off tackle play!tight flex has alot of good plays!my favorite formation is ace twins..with some play action and nice counter!its got wildact!nice shotgun plays.goaline offatackle cnt forget that.i dnt use any tosses really a few out of iform.i think its a good playbook with good counters good formations nice shotgun plays.
Back to top Go down
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:44

yea its got like 2-3 toss plays only 1 i get to work is outta I -form Big
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:53

If u sign up at maddentips.com you can recieve a free run n gun playbook.Thats what I did.Ya know I just started playing last year online competiveley,and i wasent aware that run n gun was like the most popular playbook last year untill this year.So i dont think alot of people use it.I will say this, I like to roll out with tony romo and use playactions and counters.Sick azz goaline offtackle.Nice single back pass plays..Thats why I use it!But im sure there are better playbooks out there I wouldnt know because i like to stick with one playbook
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:58

singleback y-trips has a decent toss play hb toss is decent out of iform tight.but i like counters so i would say go out of iform tight in a hb counter.this playbook has NO REAL GOOD TOSSES in my opinion so if you like to toss salad i mean your a dude that likes to toss, this aint for you kid!
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 15:59

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
singleback y-trips has a decent toss play hb toss is decent out of iform tight.but i like counters so i would say go out of iform tight in a hb counter.this playbook has NO REAL GOOD TOSSES in my opinion so if you like to toss salad i mean your a dude that likes to toss, this aint for you kid!

i mean this aint for anybody that likes tosses.im not just talking to you kid!
Back to top Go down
PointBlank>
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty2010-03-08, 16:13

i used west coast pb in 09 i was monster with it but its not as good i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with RUN N GUN   Help with  RUN N GUN Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with RUN N GUN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: