Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I want to get in a xbox franchise league

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

I want to get in a xbox franchise league Empty
PostSubject: I want to get in a xbox franchise league   I want to get in a xbox franchise league Empty2010-03-08, 05:03

Does anyone know how I would go about this? I would like to get into a franchise league but ive googled and looked everywhere and i cant find any website that I could join their league. I kinda want to get into a league that hasnt started yet and hopefully a fantasy draft league. Any help?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: I want to get in a xbox franchise league   I want to get in a xbox franchise league Empty2010-03-08, 14:18

i was really unsuccessful with the one i was trying to start, i wanted to do a fantasy draft and put it up on two sites but you were the only one interested so far. =/
Back to top Go down
PW1122
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I want to get in a xbox franchise league   I want to get in a xbox franchise league Empty2010-03-09, 16:31

I've got a fantasy draft league for xbox360. Drafting on fri night 8est. Come check us out at www.pigskinballers.proboards.com . A majority of us are from a successfull regular season league. We are active and play sim style (no cheesing, no goin for it on 4th and 10 from your own 25, no running up score to unrealistic number..etc) Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to get in a xbox franchise league   I want to get in a xbox franchise league Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to get in a xbox franchise league
Page 1 of 1