Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Official Retirement from Madden 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Official Retirement from Madden 10 Empty
PostSubject: Official Retirement from Madden 10   Official Retirement from Madden 10 Empty2010-03-06, 00:38

Well I haven't played madden 10 in months and I've pretty much lost all interest in madden this year.
So yea this is basically me just saying I'm done with madden 10. It was fun while it lasted. I don't hate madden 10 or have any problems with it but I just break out a yawn fest when I play it.
I'll have to see if madden 11 is any fun.

Right now MW2 and Nba2k10 and even ncaa 10 has me hooked on them and is by far more fun for me.

My Final Record of the year Wins:200 Losses:69
I think my level was 29 or above and all my opponents I faced were very high levels because I enjoyed a challenge.

Also I would like to throw out my in activeness from madden will mean that I won't be on as on this site as I used to be so yea.

Don't flame guys all, I just wanted to post why I haven't been active lately.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Official Retirement from Madden 10   Official Retirement from Madden 10 Empty2010-03-08, 20:21

LOL not flaming at all bro, but this post was totally unnecessary........ So I'm guessing you think because you are not here, everyone is asking why you aren't? GL with life man
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Official Retirement from Madden 10   Official Retirement from Madden 10 Empty2010-03-12, 17:14

ill add myself in retirement too, this game is so damn boring now. Cant wait till Madden 11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Retirement from Madden 10   Official Retirement from Madden 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Retirement from Madden 10
Page 1 of 1