HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Share | 

HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wildbig42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-04, 18:14

Really curious about how to stiff arm effectivly.......been hearing alot about this juke glitch, does it work for ps3? if so How do u do it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wildbig42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: SORRRY!!!   2010-03-04, 18:19

Sorry accident hit send 3 times on this Topic sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-04, 20:17

i use the stiff arm with one of the stiff arm kings on this game marion barber hes like a 97..i try to use it when im breaking away on a run and getting chased down..it didit do shtt when i pressed A on xbox 360 so i dont try it anymore..i havent tryed using it between the tackles cause barbers truck stick is fire..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-04, 20:35

I look at my HB's ratings and see which move he is best at.. Marion Barber has ridiculous stiff arm, so if ever someone tries to come get from the side i stiff arm.. He either throws them to the ground like a rag doll or gets the animation where he stiff arms them and falls forward for like an extra 4 yards.. Pretty beast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-05, 11:13

most of the time im too busy pressing the to run faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-06, 19:22

i usually use stiff arm when i'm running down the sideline and i see a guy coming. it stops the ball from being fumbled on a big hit - if that happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-06, 22:19

Never seems to work for me L1 is stiffarm right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djgamer134
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-07, 02:03

no its the x buttton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-07, 02:55

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I look at my HB's ratings and see which move he is best at.. Marion Barber has ridiculous stiff arm, so if ever someone tries to come get from the side i stiff arm.. He either throws them to the ground like a rag doll or gets the animation where he stiff arms them and falls forward for like an extra 4 yards.. Pretty beast

lol 2nd dumbest comment i can ever hear about somebody using the dallas cowboys on madden 10!!LOL IF U USE THE DALLAS COWBOYS USE MARION BARBERS TRUCK STICK!! AND GET USE TO IT!!! AND GET THE TIMING OF IT DOWN !!!AND HE WILL BE A DEPENABLE RUNNING BACK.STIFF ARM IS GARBAGE AND WILL GET YOU FUMBLES ALL THA TIME!!!THIS IS A FKNN FACT!!!NEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-07, 03:00

Jimmy Freedom90 wrote:
i usually use stiff arm when i'm running down the sideline and i see a guy coming. it stops the ball from being fumbled on a big hit - if that happens.

lol...this is 2 FUNNY I'M ABOUT TO DIE!!!haha..yooooo if you decide you want to use the stiff arm!!!you have a greater chance of getting the ball stripped!!!ITS A FKKN FACT!!ANDNYBODY THAT DNT BELIEVE ME SAY SOMETHIN....LOL JUST PLAYING!BUT I WANNA LET YOU GUYS KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!WHEN YOU USE THE STIFF ARM YOUR PUTTING ONE ARM OUT!!AND YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING STRIPPED!!!DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 00:42

LOL yeah RB button is to cover the ball "with both hands" from being striped out. And Barber's stiff arm is beast and it's more like a billy clubs arm and why would you not use that. Yeah his trucking is beast but it slows you down to much and Barber isn't that fast to regain any of that speed back. Use both tuck through the line and billy club in the secondary and truck the safety for a T.D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 01:15

this guy saying to truck rather than stiff arm, i wanna say that trucking is worse but im not sure how stiff arm works i just know trucking causes you too get hit sticked really bad most of the time and causes fumbles. everytime i am online i neverr truck unless its someonee with insane good carry or i know its a cpu controlled person with no chance to stick me. im gonna have to try out the stiff arm with some people online it gets some pretty cool animations in practice mode i just always kinda stick with the basic spin juke and random joystick circles/slowdowns to get around user controlled people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 01:22

ticklemeelmo wrote:
this guy saying to truck rather than stiff arm, i wanna say that trucking is worse but im not sure how stiff arm works i just know trucking causes you too get hit sticked really bad most of the time and causes fumbles. everytime i am online i neverr truck unless its someonee with insane good carry or i know its a cpu controlled person with no chance to stick me. im gonna have to try out the stiff arm with some people online it gets some pretty cool animations in practice mode i just always kinda stick with the basic spin juke and random joystick circles/slowdowns to get around user controlled people.

well i use felix jones and marion barber all the time and i use the truck stick and i get good plays out of it.YES IT IS TRUE YOU CAN FUMBLE with truck stick!It happens to me sometimes specialy if u catch a qiuck pass on the sidelines and try to use it.But the truck stick makes me slip tackles with feix jones and with marion barber run over people.IT IS TRUE IT CAN CAUSE FUMBLES if not used correctly!its just like anything you have to play a bunch of games and figure out what happens with your players and percenteges in different plays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jimmy Freedom90
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 02:56

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
Jimmy Freedom90 wrote:

lol...this is 2 FUNNY I'M ABOUT TO DIE!!!haha..yooooo if you decide you want to use the stiff arm!!!you have a greater chance of getting the ball stripped!!!ITS A FKKN FACT!!ANDNYBODY THAT DNT BELIEVE ME SAY SOMETHIN....LOL JUST PLAYING!BUT I WANNA LET YOU GUYS KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!WHEN YOU USE THE STIFF ARM YOUR PUTTING ONE ARM OUT!!AND YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF GETTING STRIPPED!!!DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes you have one hand on the football, correct. But, where's the other hand? OH!! It's on the guy who's about to tackle you, thus, he won't get close to you and strip the ball. You're such a silly goose KO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 03:07

The best place to try it out is near the sideline, Just in case you do fumble it's a good chance it will go out of bounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 03:08

Jimmy Freedom90 wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:
Jimmy Freedom90 wrote:

Yes you have one hand on the football, correct. But, where's the other hand? OH!! It's on the guy who's about to tackle you, thus, he won't get close to you and strip the ball. You're such a silly goose KO.

lol dumb azz read it in the launch book for the game!!im just tellin you the facts kid!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 14:15

now i just gotta say i would never truck with felix jones even if i was against the computer, i doubt he would ever even get the animation...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 14:59

lol idc i use it with felix jones speacialy at the line of scrimmage and he breaks loose alot..but what your saying sounds right but i use it with felix jones and it works.i dont use it when im in open field about to get tackled with jones i juke.but you would be suprised to kno that on a counter play or a offtackle play at the line of scrimmage felix jones truck is fire.it just breaks him loose.he doesent run anybody over.but what ur saying sounds right but in my opinion i disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-08, 23:41

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
lol idc i use it with felix jones speacialy at the line of scrimmage and he breaks loose alot..but what your saying sounds right but i use it with felix jones and it works.i dont use it when im in open field about to get tackled with jones i juke.but you would be suprised to kno that on a counter play or a offtackle play at the line of scrimmage felix jones truck is fire.it just breaks him loose.he doesent run anybody over.but what ur saying sounds right but in my opinion i disagree.

i really dont understand your logic but i think your just in a habit of pressing up on the right stick and when you run through you think its because of the truck stick but really its just because he found a hole. not trying to be rude or nothing but trucking with felix would no doubt not get you very far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-09, 04:04

I use Barber, Jones and Choice and with Jones I have been surrounded by more than a few Eagles defensive men ran through for a T.D, It may not happen every time but it still works. I do have a video of it and when my new xbox live card gets in I'll post it up for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-10, 01:43

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-10, 16:50

OK..I AM WRONG I THINK! OR AM I?Seriously I HAVE NO IDEA!!if i am I apoligize for confusing people out there, but like the one guy said up there i thought trucking is pressing up on the right stick!If ITS NOT HOW DO YOU TRUCK?I think im guilty of not explaining very well what i mean so hear is my attempt to try to explain myself!As far as stiff arm goes, i have tried to use it and got frusrated when it didit work!I have the madden 10 game guide i bought at game stop!I did a bad job of explaning what i meant hear because all i remembered about it is that the book said you can get fumbles from it.The last sentence in the stiff arm section in the launch book states,Beware of the strip if you miss the stiff arm.So if you want to say im wrong go for it!As for trucking!I have used the wrong word hear and apoligize to anyone i have confused.Now someone correct me if im wrong cause i still can be lol.In the launchbook its called highlight stick.First sentence.Right thumbstick up!This is a excellent running choice that any back can use.The beauty of it is that it's based on the players ability.If you have a scat back he will become more elusive and slip tackles.If you have a big power back he will just run through the defender.When you have elite backs they can pull both.When you get this move down you will be hard to take down.You have to make sure you have good timing with this move.If you mistime your move you will get clocked and might fumble the ball.SOO I was wrong!!Or was I!!Who cares.You be the judge!!Does it matter.This is what the book says..Enjoy bye now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-10, 17:14

still arm if ur guy has a high stiff arm stat cause more than likely it will work... you dont just have to truck....use them both but in a stiff arm situation you shouldnt just truck just because
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-10, 17:15

wildbig42 wrote:
Really curious about how to stiff arm effectivly.......been hearing alot about this juke glitch, does it work for ps3? if so How do u do it?

this glitch isnt really a glitch, all your really doing is controling ur spin... and it only works with space anywayz and if u misread wat the guy on D is doing he will hit stick u for a possible fumble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   2010-03-10, 23:16

Never heard of any kind of glitch for any of the moves

Just to be clear for everyone
Stiff arm is A
This depends on the guy your using and how the other guy is defending you sometimes its a straight out stiff arm or he will push the guy off and that's usually with the defender coming from the side

Tucking is up on the right stick
And when trying to get out of a group of defenders repeatedly tape up on the right stick like the video I gave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips   

Back to top Go down

HD of the stiffarm (WHEN/HOW/WAYS) LF tips
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next