Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)

Go down 
+8
Madden's Finest 200
ticklemeelmo
saintsboy318
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
huh1231
nawfside512
c4jun
projectpag
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty2010-03-03, 17:16

what play is this?
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty2010-03-03, 17:32

you can do it with anyplay, any formation, any part of the field. I used every teams playbook doing this I believe, maybe not i was drunk one night doing this which is how the video started. Then woke up the next day and realized i only needed to do it with like 7 other teams to do it with every one. Just put the guy you want to rocket catch with on a Streak, or pick a play with him already doing a streak. Make sure to audible your hb and/or wr closest to the line to block, slide protect left if your rolling left a little just to buy some extra time.
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty2010-03-03, 17:35

ight thanks man
Back to top Go down
BaltimoreRavens4life
New MS Member
New MS Member
BaltimoreRavens4life

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty2010-03-05, 01:00

Nice video , I still gotta get the timing down for my RC's though.
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty2010-03-07, 16:01

when i do this it works 100% of the time unless i slip m finger or something but i do it with a precision pass lead to the sideline, i was just wondering how you threw the ball in the vid cause it doesnt look the same as mine(yours are sexier) ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)   Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rocket Catching with all 32 nfl teams on All-Madden (Video Inside)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2