Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D

Go down 
+7
TheDon270
Madden's Finest 200
Oldstalecheetos
dmtnt
MiamiXCanes
CapnCrunch
GETYOURWIGPUSHBACK
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GETYOURWIGPUSHBACK
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 20:14

can someone please help me begin to set up this goaline 3 man under. i cant set it up at all. im getting kill family killed lol. [/img]
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 20:35

I don't use it much, but my advice is if your getting killed try something else.

How are you getting killed, pass, run, can't set up fast enough, over the middle, outside etc...

More data please

But to be more precise, in some cases there is no setup involved at all.

Just put that play in your defensive audible screen then come out in say a 46 defense, then audible to the Goaline 3 man under,in many cases it really is that easy.

Once you get the hang of it, start reading the stickys above and use all those same priciples to adjust your defense.

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2010-02-21, 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GETYOURWIGPUSHBACK
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 20:42

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Im thank u for responding, my thing is i dont know how to start, i just wanna know how to start after i call the play, can u help
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 20:47

Recommended reading

CJ's defensive strategy guide

46 ebook

Flats and off tackle by Da Ish

Etc...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 20:52

lol i got the goalline D DOWN and it is FIRE if you run it right

sorry though bruh, this isnt something im willing to give up
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 21:04

MiamiXCanes wrote:
lol i got the goalline D DOWN and it is FIRE if you run it right

sorry though bruh, this isnt something im willing to give up

Go on maddenbible.com the people who actually made the D, the setup is in Week 22 Video, just watch it, its mainly about geting the setups right, I dont know why ud say you cant give it up, anyone can access it, not even yours.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 21:07

i never said it was mine, i didnt take credit for it

but the more people who actualy know to run it right then the more people will find out how to get by it, thus limiting my game
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-21, 23:25

From my summation, Wiggy is not quite at your level yet.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 02:52

dosent anyone think thats kinda cheap as hell? i couldnt give any credit to someone that uses that garbage and gets away with it, its that kind of trash that destroys the integrity of the madden community...
Back to top Go down
GETYOURWIGPUSHBACK
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 03:01

You sound like a cry baby. Either play the game or don't, Its always going to b schemes 4 the serious madden players, no matter what. I just get tired of people cry n like your going on the madden bus, Play your friends or against the madden computer.
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 03:55

How is it cheap as hell, every defense has a hole , it is not something you will come out with every defensive stand if you have any knowledge, good players will stop it, it is a different look that throws the D off. It is as cheap as any other nano in this game, it does not destroy the intergrity ofanything.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 04:26

shotty 2 back- max protect

ta DA!!!!!!!!!

stop bitching at everything about this game. it seems like your expectation are for them to make this a perfect game and that will never happen. there will ALWAYS be things for people to exploit no matter what. figure out how to get by it, and move on

are you the type of kid who instead of trying to figure something out you give up and ****** about how it is??
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 08:40

MiamiXCanes wrote:
shotty 2 back- max protect

ta DA!!!!!!!!!

stop bitching at everything about this game. it seems like your expectation are for them to make this a perfect game and that will never happen. there will ALWAYS be things for people to exploit no matter what. figure out how to get by it, and move on

are you the type of kid who instead of trying to figure something out you give up and ****** about how it is??
yes he is. he sold madden because its "too many cheaters online". Lol what a joke. I don't know how goaline is cheap, you act like its unstoppable. Get some skills Cheetos. Then maybe you won't have to sell your game. he called me cheap, because in a thread i posted i go for 2 a lot. lol! People kill me crying about the game. Its so funny, but......... sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 10:55

not at all, but i see you guys are the same douche bags that rather than help correct the problem, you just get complacent and assume its acceptable for some bullshit to be played... i spend my money to play a football game... sorry, goalline in real football does nothing to multi wr sets... PERIOD... u might as well qb walk ur whole way down field if ur gonna do taht bullshit
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 10:56

again, no INTEGRITY in the madden community
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 11:46

Look guys, let's not get out of hand with the posts. If you guys are willing to help the dude in need, just pass the knowledge on and keep it moving. I ain't gonna lie, I will nano you as part of my goaline d.....especially if you come out in goalline on me....in my case I stopped this dude that was on the 2 yard line on 3rd and 4th down with my nano...I can't remember the name of the play, but its in 4-3, and you would move the inside line backer behind the left de and move the lb next to him in between the right dt and right de...reblitz that lb you moved in between the dt and the de...also reblitz the left dt and right dt...when I get the chance, I will go and see which 4-3 play it is......And the name of the play under 4-3 is lb dogs. It took me a while to think about it....

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2010-02-27, 17:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 13:33

XBox 360 - $350.00
22" 1080p flat screen - $300.00
Madden 10 - $59.99

People who tell me what to do with my stuff

Priceless!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 17:49

my point is, no matter what the game is, no matter how clean the gameplay is, there will ALWAYS be something to exploit

whats your problem cheetos? do you need off tackle D? D for the flats? how to stop nanos?

everybody knows theres problems. your making it seem like if me and ish figure out how to stop all this "bullshit" and shut down all these "cheeters" then were doing the wrong thing?

theres a D for everything, dont mad at us cause your to lazy to figure out what it is
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-22, 17:50

I think me and Black are brothers, we agree on almost everything.. Especially not wanting to give out our schemes or plays.. But yea Cheetos you gotta step up man, if you ever wanna compete you have to be willing to do whatever you need to to win.. If you know what the defense is doing you should rip holes all over them.. Max protect and the goal line D is mostly toast unless the guy your playing has ridiculous sticks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-23, 04:00

im not giving out my scheme, and i dont feel like i should. the goalline D i run is different then any of the setups ive seen although it is run from the same play (but every setup ive seen is run from the same play). just because maddenbible came up with THAT scheme doesnt mean any D run out of goalline is theres
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-02-24, 16:53

well da guy iz askn for goaline d y wud u post sumtn if u aint gonna giv it out
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D   PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE goaline D Empty2010-03-02, 07:44

Bruce Wayne wrote:
well da guy iz askn for goaline d y wud u post sumtn if u aint gonna giv it out

video of a partial setup