Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best blitzing def. for NJY PB

Go down 
+2
PeytonMvPManning
xcharger21x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xcharger21x
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-16

best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty
PostSubject: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-20, 17:24

hey i just got a question and want some opinions, i usually play with the chargers and i love their team in gen. their offesive is unstoppable, and their def is usually pretty good i have cromartie at FS and larry english and LE but anyways i was just wonder what you guys thought was the best blitzing defense for the new york jets defensive playbook... thanks
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-20, 18:24

odd split
Back to top Go down
malik_mayeux06
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-20, 19:08

the middle bilzts press the corners...
then bring the two middle linebackers over the dt on the outsides...
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-20, 19:57

Alot of Blitz formations in that book dude odd split is nice though
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-21, 10:26

3-4, Odd Split, and 1-5-5
Back to top Go down
rezzew
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty2010-02-22, 12:49

Easiest nano I use is 3-4 solid gaps press.
Flip the play and put the MLB in the right(on screen) A gap and reblitz him. Press if u want or leave as is and Deselect him for a nice surprise.

If you're being hit up with a lot of PA user him and turbo blitz through the gap for the sack. If u don't user him on a PA he'll usually follow the RB and not get the sack so usering is imperative in PA situations.

U recommend doing this when your opponent is under center and he's passing or doing PA. Runs to the outside will usually destroy this blitz so use with care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best blitzing def. for NJY PB   best blitzing def. for NJY PB Empty

Back to top Go down

best blitzing def. for NJY PB
Page 1 of 1