Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Slide Protectiong PA passes

Go down 
+6
Swag Escobar
Xx__Punisher__xX
CJDAWGG14
o Cpt ViDeO o
Th3 Ac3r
Brian Fantana
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty
PostSubject: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-19, 20:33

I slide protect to the side I'm rolling to. For example if I roll out right, I slide protect right. Do you guys do the same thing or should I leave it alone?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-19, 20:39

If you get caught with a blitz from the opposite side your pretty much screwed.. Because they will bite on the play action for a second but im sure he could recover and get to your quarterback pretty fast.. And if he has good enough play recognition he might not even bite on the play fake and jump you before the icons even show up haha
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-19, 20:45

Brian Fantana wrote:
I slide protect to the side I'm rolling to. For example if I roll out right, I slide protect right. Do you guys do the same thing or should I leave it alone?

To be honest sometimes leaving the slide protection alone and just reset the line, they block pretty good sometimes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-19, 20:47

if you slide protect one way and motion the FB to block the other way, it could work out well against the opposite side blitz
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Xx__Punisher__xX
New MS Member
New MS Member
Xx__Punisher__xX

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-20, 01:50

Are yah goiin wid the saints offense. Well in 09 franchise i beat them wif the raiders. So beware theyll be More Wack in 10 sumtimes, Note i play on xbox 360 for lifee!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx__punisher__xx
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-20, 02:00

Xx__Punisher__xX wrote:
Are yah goiin wid the saints offense. Well in 09 franchise i beat them wif the raiders. So beware theyll be More Wack in 10 sumtimes, Note i play on xbox 360 for lifee!

Ok my 360 brother, Im from East NY, Post your gamertag here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-20, 02:41

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
if you slide protect one way and motion the FB to block the other way, it could work out well against the opposite side blitz

ive tried this before and it wasnt successful...at all i think vs you
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-20, 10:48

Swag quit changing your d@mn name
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-23, 23:08

I usually go aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-23, 23:38

I go aggressive pretty much no matter what unless it is obvious that my opponent is bringing a nano straight up the middle
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-23, 23:45

i do what CJ said. like when i'm getting blitzed like crazy, i just set more men to block. so there are a lot of plays i have where only 2 or 3 guys are running routes so i can get the best protection in the pocket.

but i don't roll out a lot, if ever. but id imagine if youre gonna roll out, then yeah sliding protection is smart. if not, then usually its a good idea to leave the protection alone unless you see an overload blitz coming from a particular side.

blocking schemes are easily one of the most underrated aspects in Madden.
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-23, 23:50

I guess I should have been more clear. I meant when I PA pass and roll out that's when I slide protect to the side I roll to.
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty2010-02-24, 00:01

i dont slide protect at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slide Protectiong PA passes   Slide Protectiong PA passes Empty

Back to top Go down

Slide Protectiong PA passes
Page 1 of 1