Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I still havent received my e-book

Go down 
+4
CJDAWGG14
rmcqueen
Modrewgnu
jonny_madden10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

I still havent received my e-book Empty
PostSubject: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-17, 04:34

i ordered my 2nd ebook, but i have paypal set up on the wrong email, so i messaged them over fb asking to send the ebook to another email address, they said they shall do this once i close the case within 24 hours, ive closed the case, 48 hours later, nothing in my inbox ?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-17, 04:49

what is the email you want it sent to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-17, 18:37

jonny_cafc13@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-17, 18:38

it was the the tampa bay offense one
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-18, 04:11

still nothing.... quite annoying i would like it lab it..
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-18, 04:38

Your ebook has been sent out. In the future, when you want an ebook sent to a different email address then the one that you pay with, add it in a note to the seller so we can avoid this delay.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-18, 06:54

i will do sorry .... had it sent out.... typed in password and username a few times 100% correctly.... and it says i have an invalid username/password combo..... now ?
Back to top Go down
rmcqueen
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-18, 23:43

I have not recieved my ebook as well rmcqueen@southsanisd.net I had ordered the new orleans one and have not recieved it.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-18, 23:46

We don't have a New Orleans ebook, rmcqueen.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
reggiewheaton
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-23, 19:07

I just ordered a ebook for the first time and I don't know where or when I'm suppose to receive it. I got the free carolina mini ebook and I only had to download it to my computer. will the tampa offense plays be the same way?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-23, 23:06

the ebook is sent directly to the email you payed with
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-23, 23:59

how much do the ebooks cost?
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-25, 20:32

I bought the Tampa Bay e-book at work this morning and registered it. I had no idea once I opened it, I wouldn't be able to use it on my home computer. I've never bought an e-book before and didnt know how it worked. Please dont punish me for my ignorance. Can a Mod please resend it to me. You can verify my purchase this morning by my email Demonza20@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-25, 22:32

saintsboy318 wrote:
I bought the Tampa Bay e-book at work this morning and registered it. I had no idea once I opened it, I wouldn't be able to use it on my home computer. I've never bought an e-book before and didnt know how it worked. Please dont punish me for my ignorance. Can a Mod please resend it to me. You can verify my purchase this morning by my email Demonza20@hotmail.com
I think you can unregister it then register it on the other computer.
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty2010-02-26, 18:02

xXTHeEddYXx wrote:
saintsboy318 wrote:
I think you can unregister it then register it on the other computer.

Thanks I did it. I still havent received my e-book Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I still havent received my e-book   I still havent received my e-book Empty

Back to top Go down

I still havent received my e-book
Page 1 of 1