Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Seattle PB

Go down 
+7
Crunk
dmtnt
CookieMonsta
o Cpt ViDeO o
so much swag
Brian Fantana
BowDownUW22
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BowDownUW22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-14, 21:03

I use Seattle and Seattle's playbook. I know it's a fairly common playbook so someone's gotta have some good plays.

My Starters:
QB: Hasslebeck
HB: J. Jones (spell in Forsett a lot)
WR: Housh, Burleson, Branch, Butler (95 speed)
TE: John Carlson
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-14, 21:06

Get yourself real familiar with Singleback runs and any PA in these sets, all the I form stuff, and Far tight twins. Once you get that stuff down pat go into the SG stuff. IDK if I can leave this PB!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-14, 21:35

THIS play book is my bible...my book of eli. i have all the write up's and the e.book for this bible my bible!!!!!! thank you.
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-15, 04:06

BowDownUW22 wrote:
I use Seattle and Seattle's playbook. I know it's a fairly common playbook so someone's gotta have some good plays.

My Starters:
QB: Hasslebeck
HB: J. Jones (spell in Forsett a lot)
WR: Housh, Burleson, Branch, Butler (95 speed)
TE: John Carlson

Far Tight Twins

X Spot

(Note: This play has 2 set ups depending on the pre snap read it’s very easy to tell since it’s a twin set)

+ZONE+

*FB Drag

*WR #1 Slant Out

*WR #2 Smart Route

*TE Smart Route

*Motion FB hike when he passes TE

Another zone flood look for the TE over the middle on the slant he is open against all base zone except cover 2. Against a cover 2 the #2 receiver will be open for a RC on his slant. If these routes are covered you have both backs coming out of the back field and the short pass to the #1 WR on the out. Once again you have dump outs against a nano you can also block the TE or one of the backs if necessary.

+MAN+

*FB Drag

*WR #1 Slant out

*WR #2 Slant in

*TE Streak

*Motion FB hike when he passes TE

This play shreds man since the 2 WR’s are on crossing slants most of the time the DB’s run in to each other leaving both WR’s wide open. If they aren’t open for one reason or another you have both back tearing out of the backfield the FB’s drag is a great route from the back field especially once motioned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-15, 16:41

Far Tight Twins-Flats
Adjustments
1. Hot route the TE to slant

Reads:
1. TE on slant
2. Inside WR on slant
3. Either RB in flats

I don't take credit for this play. Some1 on this site provided it before and I just wanted to share.

Like I mentioned before, master the plays in Far Tight Twins and all the I form. I use almost all the plays in Far tight. A sleeper play for me lately has been the HB counter. Nice little play. Everyone knows about FB dive and HB toss. The counter is a nice little changeup.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-15, 18:53

Usually the counter gets stuffed for me, but sometimes it works if they start stacking the toss. In my opinion, all you need for running out of Far Tight Twins is the toss and the FB Dive. There's plenty of other good sets that have better counters and off-tackle runs.
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-15, 22:04

CookieMonsta wrote:
Usually the counter gets stuffed for me, but sometimes it works if they start stacking the toss. In my opinion, all you need for running out of Far Tight Twins is the toss and the FB Dive. There's plenty of other good sets that have better counters and off-tackle runs.

I agree but I just throw it in maybe 1 or 2 times a game. I've been running out of so many formations lately. When I first started using Seattle pb all I wanted to do was toss and dive. There is so much more fire to run with in that pb. I get some good stuff out of the gun forms even.
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-16, 05:02

Interested in this book just dont see whats so great.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-17, 13:13

you can make so many scheme's out of this book it's crazy!!!!!!!!!dmtnt trust it's fire you gota take your time to look for what you like,you can pass out of run formation and you can run out of pass formation's it's sick when done right and those tight game's coming down to end you alway's got something for the end it's money....
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-17, 15:30

I tried this pb out, but only thing I like is the far tight. A lot of good players already know all the plays and the hb toss seems a lot slower now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-17, 18:26

CRUNK wrote:
I tried this pb out, but only thing I like is the far tight. A lot of good players already know all the plays and the hb toss seems a lot slower now.

yeah crunk i tried it out too just because all the buzz but quick toss doesnt work as well anymore and like u said the good players know all the plays
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-17, 19:17

yeah u really have to be creative now if u running with that good seattle far twins not going to get it done no more against anyone who is good...but there singleback is pretty strong...i run with denver book now..alot of balance there
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-20, 04:54

seattle can be really good if used correctly
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-20, 13:42

OakKyd wrote:
seattle can be really good if used correctly
Then again every playbook can haha
I have used like 20 diferent playbooks and I have had success with each, but the secnd I lose with one I move on haha,
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-20, 13:47

Ace Pitches/runs are good, I have found success in them, SingleBack Tight Doubles, motioning the TE into a weak formation is very effective aswell.
Other then that I used

Far Tight formation the HB SEAM left HB route destroys most coverages if you need the short gain with no adjustments,

Far Tight Twins the Quick toss obviously, still effective when used properly, Flats play, I smartroute far left reciever, I motion my HB%1 to the right flats, that route against man seems to be unfollowed unless usered, and snap and quick pass if no coverage he gets big gains. You can also motion the other RB and make unique routes etc.

I dont see what else is very good in this playbook, if anyone else gots any money things, cause this is just average and I think West Coast is a bit more too offer aswell (NEAR)
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty2010-02-25, 12:44

Singleback: Ace - PA CTR Waggle
1. Smart Rout X
2. Shift line right
Look for X then LB to be open
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Singleback: Ace - PA Stretch
1. Look for LB then B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Singleback: Ace - HB Sprint
1. Motion #2 WR right
snap ball when he gets to the TE
Singleback: Ace Twins - HB Pitch
1. Put TE #2 in at slot
Singleback: Ace Twins - HB Slant 18
1. Shift line right
Singleback: Ace Twins - Pa Ctr Waggle
1. Money
Singleback: Ace Twins - Pa Boot
1. Slant B right
Far: Tight Twins - Quick Toss
1. Put TE #2 at slot
Far: Tight Twins - Flats
1. Slant A "TE" to the right
2. Slant Y "FB" to the right and motion him right
3. Slant Lb "RB" to the left
4. Look for your LB "HB" to be open
Far: Tight Twins - X Spot
1. Streak X
2. Sterak B
3. Lb should be open
Gun: Split Offset - PA F Slide
1. Place backup RB in for FB
2. Hot route LB and A to fades
3. Hot route B to drag
4. Hot route X to a streak
Singleback: Flex - Slot Post
1. Look for the open guy
Far: Pro - PA Waggle
1. Look for A
Far: Pro - HB Seam
1. Put A in a drag
2. Look for A or LB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seattle PB Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PB   Seattle PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Seattle PB
Page 1 of 1