Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I need help with West Coast

Go down 
+3
TheDon270
tegan25
Gatman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-12-24

I need help with West Coast Empty
PostSubject: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 00:25

sup guys, ive been using the west coast pb for a while n i use the far tight twins scheme pretty muchh all that thedon270 gave me but most of it consists of outside slants and once my opp learns how to stop those my offense is powerless can u guys give me a couple plays to try out down the middle or something like that thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
tegan25
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 19:26

i feel ya, im on the same boat im looking for some too. heres one i got from someone on here its pretty good on 3rd and long situations.

Gun Spread Flex
Flanker Dig
Smart Route the Wr all the way to the left. Hot Route the Left Slot WR to an IN route and HR both WR's on right to Streaks. The guy you smart routed is mostly open as dennys.
hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 22:32

yo preciate it that play works perfectly, n maybe we can help each other out on this westcoast aye do u got ps3 or xbox 360 if u got 360 add me we can lab together my gt is : ObjectiveGATMAN
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 22:51

Ok....here's the deal guys....all the stuff I threw in with the wco and touched on the outside slants is because them slants will murder some zones and man....its good to use...you can always try down the middle and everything....think about it....if you pick the routine plays and your opponent thinks you will abuse the outside slants, you can always hot route one of your receivers to do a streak or whatever down the middle...for example...on snugs flip, if you pick the x clown play, take the rb and move hime all the way to the left. Have him run the outside slant. The receiver that is doing the clown route, smart route him, and then the last receiver on the left side, have him do a streak.....that opens up the guy doing the streak, and the rb doing the outside slant.....even the clown route can be open depending on the d that is being played against you.....understand why I touched base on the outside slants....even if your opponent plays the right d to stop the slants, you can always hot route differently to throw him off.
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 23:04

i run WC ... love the book...my fave scheme is sb ace twins (smash/dive/ctr waggle/toss) but...i form slot wr is sweet too

3 plays...hb blast, fb dive, and zspot....

sub in ur quickest rb for fb
the zspot has automotion....us this for the other plays too, but do it manually....

zspot...readt the fb to the flat, then the wr doing the automotion...if both r covered just slide out and the player covering the wr should follow u...hit the wr once he moves
fb dive...motion wr over and hike once he passes the tackle (hr to block right)
hb blast...motion wr over and hike once he passes the left gaurd (hr to block left)

the near pro...hb inside...great run... i swap out my wr1 for a good blocking te, motion him over and hike it once he is infront of rb
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-13, 23:16

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/the-don-s-west-coast-offense-teaser-t12394.htm

you can also use the search to find more, there has been lots of topics on this
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-14, 00:25

TheDon270 wrote:
Ok....here's the deal guys....all the stuff I threw in with the wco and touched on the outside slants is because them slants will murder some zones and man....its good to use...you can always try down the middle and everything....think about it....if you pick the routine plays and your opponent thinks you will abuse the outside slants, you can always hot route one of your receivers to do a streak or whatever down the middle...for example...on snugs flip, if you pick the x clown play, take the rb and move hime all the way to the left. Have him run the outside slant. The receiver that is doing the clown route, smart route him, and then the last receiver on the left side, have him do a streak.....that opens up the guy doing the streak, and the rb doing the outside slant.....even the clown route can be open depending on the d that is being played against you.....understand why I touched base on the outside slants....even if your opponent plays the right d to stop the slants, you can always hot route differently to throw him off.
this helped a ton thanks
Back to top Go down
Gatman
New MS Member
New MS Member
Gatman

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-14, 00:26

also thanks rokket i been searching for a SB scheme and i use that iform scheme also
Back to top Go down
tegan25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-14, 01:52

i got ps3 gatman. and don dude your the man
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-14, 04:13

I appreciate everything you guys is saying man. Thx for the props tegan...I appreciate the feedback and it feels good to help everybody else out.
Back to top Go down
tegan25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-15, 04:10

Yeah don dude your like the lebron james of the west coast. I'm jealous
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-15, 14:48

I would say the Kobe Bryant of the west coast... This stuff can win Championships!!!!! I need help with West Coast Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-15, 16:21

Lol....appreciate that fellas.
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-15, 16:49

Hey Don I would like to play you sometime so I can see just how bad you would kick my a$$
Back to top Go down
tegan25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-15, 23:21

No hesvthe lebron he doesn't have shaq in his prime to carry him. Now that lebrons gettin help....the championships will flow like tequila in mexico
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-16, 10:15

Hey mikus, I don't think I would whip anybody's ass in general, I just play the game and that's it. Thanks for that last post...lol....you guys take care.
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-18, 18:21

tegan25 wrote:
No hesvthe lebron he doesn't have shaq in his prime to carry him. Now that lebrons gettin help....the championships will flow like tequila in mexico

I guess Kobe had Shaq in his prime last year? Shaq doesnt win 3 in LA without Kobe.... C'mon man!
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-19, 01:56

mikus1010 wrote:
tegan25 wrote:

I guess Kobe had Shaq in his prime last year? Shaq doesnt win 3 in LA without Kobe.... C'mon man!
Replace Kobe with T-mac and the Lakers might won up to 5 or 6 in a row...
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty2010-02-19, 11:11

Are you kidding me? In 2003 Kobe averaged 30.0 points per game and shaq averaged 27.5... They were a 1 - 2 punch that nobody could have stopped... If Shaq stayed they would probably have 7 rings by now... Fact of the matter is Kobe bryant is arguably the best player to play the game, maybe next to only Jordan. He is "CLUTCH" and I would take the black mamba on my team any day over Lebron James and especially over T-mac...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with West Coast   I need help with West Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

I need help with West Coast
Page 1 of 1