Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????

Go down 
+8
TitansVYCJ1028
Alex510
mooseman66
Mcnair2Wycheck
crackajack
CJDAWGG14
Oldstalecheetos
mikus1010
12 posters
AuthorMessage
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-09

GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty
PostSubject: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 14:30

I was playing a guy and he lined up for a 47 yard field goal It was short and my safety touched the ball but did not catch it. The game gave him 1st and 10 on his own 45... I got GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? 609714
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 15:24

yea, its down where your kicker missed it from bro... thats the rules
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 15:26

but the other guy kicked it, and the other guy got it back
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 15:38

thats ridiculous
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 15:53

its not a glitch it real rules leon lett pulled this in a game versous the dolphins back in the 90s. if the ball is touch by the non kicking team past the line of scrimmige its a fumble and either team can recover it.
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-12, 16:30

The ball was in the end zone it touched my player and the play was dead! He got the ball on his own 45 yd line which was no where near the line of scrimmage or the spot that the ball was kicked from...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-13, 16:01

This has not happened to me yet in 10. In 09 it happened to me with like 10 seconds left in the game. I probably would not have won but it robbed me the chance of trying to return it with CJ for a TD because I think I was down by a TD or less.
Back to top Go down
mooseman66
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-13, 21:04

glitchers are little b****** that ruin the integrity of the game. Why even play the game if you want to take all of the competitiveness out.... Glitcher=someone who is shadowed from there own intelligence
Back to top Go down
Alex510
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Alex510

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-14, 01:08

Never seen this one before but as others have said, it's actually part of the game.
Back to top Go down
TitansVYCJ1028
New MS Member
New MS Member
TitansVYCJ1028

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-14, 13:04

alex and cracka do you even know anything about football that is not part of real football
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-14, 13:36

TitansVYCJ1028 wrote:
alex and cracka do you even know anything about football that is not part of real football
im right about it look it up. . i do know football ....dont be a cock monger...
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-14, 15:56

Never happened 2 me yet knock on wood
Back to top Go down
mikus1010
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-15, 13:05

crackajack wrote:
TitansVYCJ1028 wrote:

I KNOW what happened to me is not part of "real football" There is no way... I know football and I know a situation like the leon lett situation but this was NOTHING like that! GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? 930219
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-15, 13:11

it matters on what dwn it was. If it was fourth dwn, then itll beyour ball, if it was 2nd dwn, hell have ball again on 3rd dwn. IDK how he got 1st & 10
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-15, 13:24

crackajack wrote:
TitansVYCJ1028 wrote:

Dude, there's no rule where a player touches the ball in the end zone, and then the other team is awarded the ball at the 45.

I promise, that rule doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-15, 13:25

OB_DA_BEAST_MAN wrote:
it matters on what dwn it was. If it was fourth dwn, then itll beyour ball, if it was 2nd dwn, hell have ball again on 3rd dwn. IDK how he got 1st & 10

This is false. If you attempt a kick on 1st down in football and miss, you turn it over to the other team.

However, if you line up for a kick and fake before 4th down...or the snap is bad, and the ball is never actually kicked...then you will maintain possession.
Back to top Go down
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty2010-02-16, 11:42

y do u guys continue to play this game online...so many glitchers, i just gave up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????   GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE????? Empty

Back to top Go down

GLITCH! ANYONE EXPERIENCE THIS ONE?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Offensive Strategy-
Jump to: