Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Do you know how to change tactics?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
maddo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-02-10

Do you know how to change tactics? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 09:00

I need help to change tactics,
i bought the book but cant seem to use it seeing that i dont understand how to change taktics, can you help me? I have tryed to go to MY MADDEN > GAMEPLAM > AUDIBLES can't seem to change it to what it says in the ebook, help!
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 11:34

what do you mean by 'tactics'? are you talking about a playbook and how to change playbooks? bc ur mentioning an ebook. what ebook do you have?
Back to top Go down
maddo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 12:54

Sorry, i dont know much about american football, i mean the plays, i have the tampa bay offencive ebook, who exactly do i use them when i play? What do i have to do?
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 13:08

theres a way that you can set up ur playbooks so that they stay the same all the time. you have to go to settings, and i believe its the first option. pick it, then you can set up ur playbooks, offense and defense, even your favorite team. another way to change playbooks is at the team selection screen. hit R2 a couple of times and the screen will change so you can change playbooks.

as for what team to use, depends on what you like to do. good solid teams are the cowboys, chargers, eagles, steelers, patriots, colts, giants, and a few others, but anyone will argue that this or that team is the way to go. all depends if you want good receivers, good qb, different rbs to work with. im not familiar with the tampa pb, but basically what ever the ebook tells you to do, just follow the instructions and go from there. hope this helps some.
Back to top Go down
maddo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 13:28

No it wasn't what i was looking for. You see, i bought an ebook from the site om on right now and it tells me to set up plays in this and that way, but i don't understand how to make a new offence. You would belive it was on audibles, what ever that means, but its very limited what i can do there. But thanks for taking you time anywayz
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 17:05

[quote="maddo"]No it wasn't what i was looking for. You see, i bought an ebook from the site om on right now and it tells me to set up plays in this and that way, but i don't understand how to make a new offence. You would belive it was on audibles, what ever that means, but its very limited what i can do there. But thanks for taking you time anywayz[/quot

if you dont know american football well at all, then your ebook that you bought isn't gonna help you much with the game at all. what you should do is start off simple. get the basics of the game down pact, choose your favorite team, learn your favorite team's strengths and weaknesses, and just watch a few football games from the NFL. you can even buy a football magazine with an analysis on all the teams. thats how i started playin madden and i turned out to be pretty good
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-11, 18:23

I believe he is talking about hot routing.........
Back to top Go down
maddo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-12, 21:19

quote: if you dont know american football well at all, then your ebook that you
bought isn't gonna help you much with the game at all. what you should
do is start off simple. get the basics of the game down pact, choose
your favorite team, learn your favorite team's strengths and weaknesses,
and just watch a few football games from the NFL. you can even buy a
football magazine with an analysis on all the teams. thats how i started
playin madden and i turned out to be pretty good

Thanks! I have dowloaded like 15 matches and already have a favorite team. I get alot of help here on this forum (AWESOME you guys!!!) and i have already learned alot. I thought the buy was in vain, but things are looking much easier now. I am certain that i will understand the ebook in a few days and use the plays =)
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty2010-02-13, 00:19

Wikipedia is a grat resource to learn about football

It will explain very simple things for you, or you can delve in deep and learn more than anybody you know.

Just go to Wiki then american football

As far as hot routing and audibles etc.. cross reference the user manual that came with the game. I have played hundreds of games and still read the manual once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you know how to change tactics?   Do you know how to change tactics? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you know how to change tactics?
Page 1 of 1