Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i need help on defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rush1228
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-10

i need help on defense Empty
PostSubject: i need help on defense   i need help on defense Empty2010-02-10, 17:15

okay tennessee is the only team i use and my d gets me killed.my corners suck at pressing so i cant play man and if i drop back in zone my dline hardly ever gets pressure.ive tried the turbo blitz and that doesnt help me much.so i could really use some ideas or tips.it wouldnt be so bad if people would match up but everyone i play online always gets a top 5 team.i seen where someone said you could get to qb in a sec if u blitz your safety a certain way.wish i knew that one lol.thanks for the help.rush1228 is my name on ps3 too
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

i need help on defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help on defense   i need help on defense Empty2010-02-10, 22:23

Dime 3-2-6, STR Eagle Slant 3, great play and it gets great pressure. slide your line to the right and press coverage, and slide the LB to the left works everytime
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69

i need help on defense
Page 1 of 1