Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL

Go down 
+9
B-__-R-__-B
Fudgy
Th3 Ac3r
xSteelcityDx
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Militant X 1
pair22
Swag Escobar
super_mario90
13 posters
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty
PostSubject: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 05:11

SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL New_Orleans_Saints_helmet_rightfaceVSSAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Indianapolis_Colts_helmet_rightface
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 05:31

MAN IT IS CRUNK DOWN HERE IN MIAMI I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY B*TCHES IN MY LIFE LOL.

OK! back to the subject im going with the colts in this game simply because i don't believe in the saints D brees will still score but not as much as peyton will im just gonna leave it at that short sweet & to the point.

oh! and let me let ya'll know what i think about reggie bush.

OR should i say reggie bust im glad texans got mario williams as the #1 draft pick back in 06 here is why---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->since the saints made the DYNAMIC RB the 2nd overall pick in the 06 draft bush has been a revelation and a disappointment. sure at times he resembles the breath taking game-braker who won the heismen trophy in 05 then he morphs into a fumbling,pass-dropping,injury-ravaged nonentity a third stringer with little impact in the leagues most potent O.

Bush has come up far too short for the saints HE HASN'T MADE THE PRO BOWL OR ALL-PRO TEAM HE HASN'T APPROACHED 1,000 YARDS RUSHING IN ANY SEASON AND HIS CAREER TOTAL OF 1,940 YARDS IS 66 FEWER THAN SECOND-YEAR RB CHRIS JOHNSON FOR THE TITANS IN 09 HE HASN'T BEATEN OUT PIERRE THOMAS AN UNDRAFTED FREE AGENT IN 07 FOR THE STARTING JOB BUT WORSE SOMETIMES BUSH IS COACH PEYTON'S 3RD CHOICE TO CARRY THE BALL HIS 2ND CHOICE IS ANOTHER UNDRAFTED PLAYER MIKE BELL.

mario williams has been in the league just as long as reggie and mario is already concidered one of the elite at his position and as for reggie well. . .ummmm never mind.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 05:37

lol gotta find some way to add the texans in,legitly done tho
Back to top Go down
pair22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 11:15

Waitin for tonight SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Icon_biggrin Damn time zone i've to stay awake and wait until midnight for the kickoff and so go on until about 4 am SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL 661374
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 11:21

Saints 24-17
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 19:25

Mark Swagchez wrote:
lol gotta find some way to add the texans in,legitly done tho
lol i was thinking the same thing..

Colts 31-21
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
xSteelcityDx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xSteelcityDx

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 20:27

colts 31- 17
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 21:12

I like how the idiot makes a COLTS VS. SAINTS SUPERBOWL THREAD and goes on about how the Texans took Mario Williams with the first pick like 3 years ago.. NO ONE CARES you dont have to turn every thread into a "Texans are so sexy, im on their d****" thread.. Theirs already like 4 other Texans threads in this section alone and most of them are you saying something and then looking like an idiot 5 minutes later
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-07, 23:13

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I like how the idiot makes a COLTS VS. SAINTS SUPERBOWL THREAD and goes on about how the Texans took Mario Williams with the first pick like 3 years ago.. NO ONE CARES you dont have to turn every thread into a "Texans are so sexy, im on their d****" thread.. Theirs already like 4 other Texans threads in this section alone and most of them are you saying something and then looking like an idiot 5 minutes later

you must care cause you just replayed to it.

Its called frusteration, because hes so aggravating..

P.S. WE JUST OWNED
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 00:47

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

you must care cause you just replayed to it.

Its called frusteration, because hes so aggravating..

P.S. WE JUST OWNED

funny thing is people ****** about me locking threads, but these kids moding the forums

Last edited by L3G3ND K1LL3R on 2010-02-08, 01:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 01:00

Tracy Porter should have been MVP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 04:43

from what i've seen one of my favorite wr's MARQUES COLSTON should have been the MVP he was the only saint on O other than pierre thomas actually doing something and of course brees threw the ball perfectively.

Colston was making all the catches i hope people actually talk about him more in the conversation of elite wr's he is a complete BEAST!!!!

I remember before the season even started i said colston was more explosive than fitzgerald everyone thought that was absurd now what do ya'll have to say.

Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 04:50

i think he will, the doode is a born champion.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 04:51

That onside kick f*cked them up.
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 08:33

the saints played a heck of a game u got to give them their props. I do still believe the colts are the better team but not that day. I also believe Freeny at full health would have helped us alot but u cant make excuses so good game saints congrats on yalls season
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 11:00

All anyone need now is a devastation and they will win a super bowl.Now that they won and New Orleans get their publicity and more money.This is a Hurricane katrina gift to new orleans.It was fixed since the beginning of the season.The were gonna go undefeated but if Dallas lost they wouldnt have made it to the playoffs in JJ new Stadium.The league wanted the saints to go undefeated.I mean you heard more about the city than the team.This is the Third SB ive seen fixed in my 16 years of watching.(pats-rams)(pats-Giants)

Before you say how disrespectful and you dont know the struggles of the city Im from New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 11:59

A Packering Ape wrote:
All anyone need now is a devastation and they will win a super bowl.Now that they won and New Orleans get their publicity and more money.This is a Hurricane katrina gift to new orleans.It was fixed since the beginning of the season.The were gonna go undefeated but if Dallas lost they wouldnt have made it to the playoffs in JJ new Stadium.The league wanted the saints to go undefeated.I mean you heard more about the city than the team.This is the Third SB ive seen fixed in my 16 years of watching.(pats-rams)(pats-Giants)

Before you say how disrespectful and you dont know the struggles of the city Im from New Orleans.

Haha yea they totally fixed it.. How possibly could your mind be corrupted enough to even think that? Idiot
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 14:05

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
A Packering Ape wrote:

Haha yea they totally fixed it.. How possibly could your mind be corrupted enough to even think that? Idiot

all you did was disagree lol.I noticed it and you noticed it after shaun suisam missed that 20 yard FG.It wasn't destiny it was a fixed season.Vikes game: 12men in the huddle after timeout. brett favre cross body pass for a int and all the BS they got in OT.The refs even let them play dirty and take cheap shots at 40+ yr old HOFs.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 15:14

naw brett farve's no HOFer
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 17:04

A Packering Ape wrote:

hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 17:56

A Packering Ape wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
A Packering Ape wrote:

all you did was disagree lol.I noticed it and you noticed it after shaun suisam missed that 20 yard FG.It wasn't destiny it was a fixed season.Vikes game: 12men in the huddle after timeout. brett favre cross body pass for a int and all the BS they got in OT.The refs even let them play dirty and take cheap shots at 40+ yr old HOFs.

Are you for real or are you kidding? It takes a complete idiot to think that kickers cant miss field goals, and that quarterbacks and throw interceptions.. Just listen to yourself, and you will here that you are in fact an idiot who has no clue what hes talking about.. Wow you make me so mad you little ******.. Your telling me by a team missing a field goal, and offense getting a fuckin penalty, and a quarterback throwing a pick it was a fixed season? God ****** just leave you shouldnt be alive
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 18:00

So when a kicker missed a field goal you said "This season is fixed"? Do you HEAR yourself? If you could present me with some REASONABLE ideas and maybe some EVIDENCE that the season was fixed, I would gladly listen to your argument.. But dont come in here saying s*** like "o the kicker missed a field goal, the offense got a penalty, and the quarterback threw an interception so the season is fixed"
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 18:05

he's obviously trolling you lol. lets just convince him that Farve didnt have the career to be a HOFer
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-08, 18:17

huh1231 wrote:
he's obviously trolling you lol. lets just convince him that Farve didnt have the career to be a HOFer

I hope he is, because i just lost all respect for him and his faggot momma because of that post
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty2010-02-09, 04:52

^^^^you guy's are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL   SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL Empty

Back to top Go down

SAINTS vs COLTS SUPERBOWL
Page 1 of 1