Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

nice f@g d

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

nice f@g d Empty
PostSubject: nice f@g d   nice f@g d Empty2010-02-03, 13:20

this is in nickle strong i beleive or normal lol forget which one but it has the middle dude in a deep 2a instead of all the way back...if u dont got nickle ill tell u how to do it...but ur safeties in deep blue to cover bombs...but ur corners in the flats...then since u already have a guy in a left buzz zone, put ur dt in a hook so all the middle is covered...then but ur right de end on screen in a curl to flat right...finally if hes a speed qb put ur left end on screen into qb spy if not rush em...ur u dont have this play i forget which dude is playing the buzz zone sorry but take the only guy left after all the other steps and there u go hope u like this!!gime honest opinions on this guys btw
Back to top Go down

nice f@g d
Page 1 of 1