Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
CJDAWGG14
Moore's Pats
irishCoffee
Mr. 5oh3
Militant X 1
CookieMonsta
MiamiXCanes
11 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 07:24

this would be the greatest thing madden could do next year IMO. you can slowly spot where the college game is starting to become infused with the pro game (wildcat, 07 pats spread O ect ect) so wouldnt it be nice to be able to run these playbooks in game? the tripple option with mike vick? wild gator with....well....tim tebow again lol. even on D i would like some more flexibilty with the formations. most of the playbooks are way to similiar on D and that just makes D boring. i would love to run the 3-3-5 stack or the 4-2-5

PLEASE EA!!!!!!!! DO THIS AND THE GAME WILL BE BETTER FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 08:53

There'd be too many playbooks, and no one would use the pro ones anymore lol. But you're definitely right about how similar many playbooks are. I doubt that any deal would happen to put College Playbooks in Madden, and that would pretty much kill the popularity of NCAA. I like the idea, but I just don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 10:40

it would be sweet but the ncaa game would definately be dead!
Back to top Go down
Mr. 5oh3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mr. 5oh3

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 19:53

militant can u plz take the video of eugene getting rockd by willis plz lol
Back to top Go down
irishCoffee
New MS Member
New MS Member
irishCoffee

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 20:04

I'd just say add like a "college-esque" playbook. But if they REALLY want to make they game better they should consider making EACH and EVERY playbook more unique.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:00

Option would b crazy wit vick
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:03

I'd like it if they added wishbone. Flexbone would get outrageous once someone found a way to use it well like Strong Close. Wishbone just goes hard, and can be turned into full house.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:05

i think they would end up just tweaking it like they did the WC too many cheesers out there. lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:08

wildcat was hard to stop at the beginning of the year, and I doubt they can tweak a formation where the QB is under center. They'd have to tweak mechanics before the game came out so it wouldn't be cheeser style
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:27

even if they didnt add team specific college playbooks then just add genaric college playbooks like they have in madden (pass balanced, west coast, run n gun)

they could add 5 more. college spread, tripple option ect ect. i just think that the playbooks are far to similar and thats an even bigger problem on D then O. IMO they need to do something where we can have more options. i mean on D people only use pretty much 3 or 4 different books and on O only about a quarter of the books are used alot. they need to do something to fix this
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-30, 21:31

yeah on O they'll have the same exact plays just with the teams mascot in front of the name of the play like philly unders or something like that might just be regular unders in a different PB, and this goes for formations too, they say something tight patriot but you find the same exact formation in a different playbook just called something different. lol needa add some life and individuality to the PB's on O and D.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-01-31, 00:25

How about create-a-pb PB so you can create custom formation / plays?

That would make the possibilities limitless.

I'd love to see that. Soo many crazy formations to confuse your opponent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-02-02, 13:01

it need's the college and make your own sh!t that would be good with my book of eli the westcost.....you know?
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty2010-02-02, 15:10

I like the idea to a certain extent. You can't put all the college playbooks in the game but you should feel like your running a specific offense or defense. Check out my playbook ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!   Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get college playbooks in madden!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1