Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nice Snuggs Flip play

Go down 
+2
the1truebeast
Moore's Pats
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty
PostSubject: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-28, 14:52

WR corners i use the eagles and it works good with all their speed but im gonna share it so here is my set up. hot rt inside reciever on the right to slant left , Hot rt HB to slant right use the motion stick to make him do the slant at full speed if u dont understand this just say and i will explain then watch the the right side recievers someone will get open if not the reciever u slanted in will be Nice Snuggs Flip play Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
the1truebeast
New MS Member
New MS Member
the1truebeast

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-28, 23:22

dont understand
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-29, 00:05

the1truebeast wrote:
dont understand

if you highlight the runningback and move the joystick like your motioning him then call hike before he moves so he runs on the slant instead of walking towards the line before he makes his cut
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-30, 01:49

U are right my friend
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-30, 18:56

try snugs flip- pa x clown

motion the wr doing the crossing route to the other side so hes running toward the sidelines and slant out the wr doing the square out... and put the hb in a curl route.... nice trips play that way
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-30, 21:17

Yeah x clown is tight to
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-30, 21:30

Any snugs play doing that with the rb, will work unless usered in most cases. If your talking bout slanting before motion starts, just motioning himout, and hutting right before the RB sets he gets off like a jack rabbit, but everyone knows this
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-01-31, 21:38

dmtnt wrote:
Any snugs play doing that with the rb, will work unless usered in most cases. If your talking bout slanting before motion starts, just motioning himout, and hutting right before the RB sets he gets off like a jack rabbit, but everyone knows this

look at the play and look at what route is motioned... its not like any other play... smartass... check ur s*** before you talk it... it gives you a slant out and a crossing out route from the outside... nothing to do with hitting the RB at all
Back to top Go down
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-02-01, 01:27

I wasn't referring to your play, and the one posted originally is talking about the HB, Im just saying another way, dont jump on my dick so fast.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty2010-02-01, 14:19

Snugs in a nice formation. It has easy streaks to rocket catch and mix in 2 other plays and the 1 run play and its kinda hard to stop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice Snuggs Flip play   Nice Snuggs Flip play Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice Snuggs Flip play
Page 1 of 1