HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Share | 

Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingofwings
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??   2010-01-27, 14:09

I was playing this dude last night and I jumped out to an early lead on him. He got really frustrated and just started going offsides over and over so I couldnt even hike the ball. I was waiting for the game to kick him out and let me continue so I could get my win but it never happened so I had to just quit. It really pissed me off because I didnt get my win and all of my players lost 1 game on those stupid contracts. It also seems like they took out options like friendly quit, concede defeat and the ability to challenge a play. I dont understand why they spent so much time setting up such a great on line format but didnt include these things. What am I supposed to do if Im crushing someone and they just keep jumping offsides until I quit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingofwings
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??   2010-01-27, 14:13

.....and what happened to levels and ranks?? All they show is records? Trying to level up and get a better rank was half the fun. No lobbies?? Im just really confused why they obviously spent so much time putting this together but managed to leave so many important things out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??   2010-01-27, 16:16

Why didn't you just decline the penalties and let the game clock run down?

I think it is just a fun venue for playing with a stupid good team - but if you want to play a game that means something you gotta go to a ranked game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??   

Back to top Go down

Why dont they use the same rules as regular Madden live??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1