Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MLG- Madden discriminates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

MLG- Madden discriminates Empty
PostSubject: MLG- Madden discriminates   MLG- Madden discriminates Empty2010-01-21, 23:53

I got an email today about bringit.com sponsoring players to play in MLG Madden.

But I don't understand why the locations are so far apart and their locations do not rotate.

In these economic times who can afford to book a hotel in Miami, FL to compete and then stay ranked by going to Toronto, then LA, then NY, oh yeah the sponsored players can afford it.

I saw a youtube match of two players playing for the championship, and I was far from impressed.

I beginning to feel like the powers that be in MLG are afraid of real
players knocking off their so called sponsored players.

Just my opinion though MLG- Madden discriminates 258281
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360

MLG- Madden discriminates
Page 1 of 1