Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whos your favorite nba team?

Go down 
+13
MADDENKING57
Devo
MiamiXCanes
CJDAWGG14
Ketcham While They're Hot
Celtic_Shield
waltbabyluv203
Big Hungry 702
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
MaddenPackerGamer
Sun
sUcKmYcLiPz
SavageMac816
17 posters
AuthorMessage
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Whos your favorite nba team? Empty
PostSubject: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-01-19, 17:44

My favorite team is the Denver Nuggets.they just keep getting better n better now.IMO they are only missing one key player and thats the TALL center/pf.they can't matchup well against guys like gasol, big z, yao ming... you feel my drift
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-01-20, 20:54

yeah, but i like any team w/ vince carter, right now its the magic.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-01-20, 21:18

I don't really watch the NBA because the games aren't always broadcasted in my area, but I'm a Lakers fan since 2004.
Back to top Go down
MaddenPackerGamer
New MS Member
New MS Member
MaddenPackerGamer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-01-21, 17:17

The Thunder, 'cause I'm a big Kevin Durant fan
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-01-23, 17:47

Sun wrote:
I don't really watch the NBA because the games aren't always broadcasted in my area, but I'm a Lakers fan since 2004.
i dont really get how there's games on ESPN wednesdays and fridays and on TNT on thursdays. my favorite team is the cavs bout an hour south of cleveland LBJ is a monster they had an impressive win over the lakers (with the help of a couple calls) but theyre lookin real good this year they go about 9-10 deep
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-15, 08:31

Atlanta Hawks FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 20:46

Knicks fan since 1992. Very happy that Donnie Walsh fixed 8 years worth of bad financial decisions in 2 years. Now lets see how good of a salesman he is in getting some nice players here. Its nice to be excited ab out the future of the Knicks, its been a while.
Back to top Go down
Celtic_Shield
New MS Member
New MS Member
Celtic_Shield

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 20:48

Orlando Magic. Loved Shaq n penny when I was a kid and stuck with them since then.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 21:06

I'm a really big Lakers fan but the Nuggets come in a close second because I live so close to Denver. The Birdman is such a beast, but he just isn't good enough to be that tall man you are talking about Mac. I still think they'll have a good shot at representing the West in the finals.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 21:08

Those Suns. Don't listen to Amare trade rumors, cause they happen everyyyyyy year.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 21:19

the T-Wolves Whos your favorite nba team? 661374

been a big KG fan all my life so i went with them. it sucked to see him go but you wouldnt have found a happier person when the celtics won there title. he diserved it after all his hard work for us
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 22:12

the warriors, we make suck but we're fun to watch!!
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-20, 22:26

The Hawks all day, they're the most slept on team in the league, they swept Boston and they still get no love.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-21, 00:02

Hawks vs. Laker for the Title!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-02-28, 16:00

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
Hawks vs. Laker for the Title!

lakers are getting way too much love this year and they arent playing that well.. im a celtics fan and usually i just love to hate on the lakers but for reals right now i would say cavs vs mavs in the finals.. hawks are very good but too young, they wont get through the east that has boston, cleveland, and orlando in it... lakers just really are playing sloppy this year and dont show any interest like last year.. they may have the best record in the west but they are not gona win the west just cuz they are the lakers.. mavs and nuggets are really good and this past trade i think builds the mavs to beaat the lakers.. now they can match up with the heighth of gasol and bynum and the lakers wont make it past the west this year.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-03-01, 05:37

Charlotte Bobcats, move to NC around the same time they became a franchise, had no favorite NBA team so I became a fan
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-03-01, 08:32

The hawks are gonna be a contending team for a while.The bobcats Need to make some moves.Lakers fk them.IMA KNICK fan till i die dont gv a fk how they r.i dont watch half the gms a year anymore because its almost immposible to watch.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty2010-03-01, 11:54

Da Bulls! Dad grew up in Chicago so pretty much a fan of all their pro teams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos your favorite nba team?   Whos your favorite nba team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos your favorite nba team?
Page 1 of 1