Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.

Go down 
+9
Ketcham While They're Hot
s0liddy
Dboyz214
CapnCrunch
super_mario90
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
claytops
Mickey
L3G3ND K1LL3R
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty
PostSubject: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-17, 19:13

Tony Romo should have put on a Vikings jersey before the game.

Another playoff exit in the books, SCHING!
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-17, 19:19

Texans played well in the postseason as well.
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-17, 19:23

Mickey wrote:

now that's some funny s***
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-17, 19:29

Mickey wrote:

we have only been around 8 years, whats your excuse?

Cowboys + Romo + Austin = Cowboy Fanboy's Overrated Love List
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 00:04

first off let me say HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. thats is all i have 2 say
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 04:15

THERE WAS THIS ONE DUMB COWBOY FAN ON THIS SITE THAT SAID THE VIKINGS DON'T HAVE THE WR'S TO GO DEEP ON DALLAS HAHAHAHAHA!!!! DOES SIDNEY RICE RING A BELL.

FAVRE WAS SPECTACULAR AND EVEN RAN UP THE SCORE ON THEM BOYS JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 09:26

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ya that was me
I was wrong
Cowboys got beat in every phase of the game
Favre did not run up the score, he just continued to play football
I would be more pissed if he did not play the game like it was meant to be played. In my book it shows more respect to continue to play.
If you can't stop him, its your fault
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 11:00

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
Mickey wrote:

we have only been around 8 years, whats your excuse?

Cowboys + Romo + Austin = Cowboy Fanboy's Overrated Love List

We don't need excuses
We made it to the second round of the playoffs
You did not make it to the playoffs

Your excuse is the only one I have seen yet
Back to top Go down
Dboyz214
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dboyz214

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 11:18

Wassup with the Texans fans with all the attention on the Boys .. Both threads that ive read on the boys losing the playoff game been written by a Texan Fan .. maybe L3G3ND K1LL3R should go buy a Boys Jersey after writting these threads.. His homeboy super_mario90 can help him pick it out... not hating on ya Texans but i see super mario on the general tlk tlkin sh!t bout the boys, come to this one and another texans fan tlkn sh!t...CMON MAN!
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 11:21

Its kind of odd. The jealousy they share for Dallas is pretty pathetic. You would think they were Eagle,Skin, or Gnats fans the way they trash dallas to make their team superior.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 12:11

Mickey wrote:

Raped.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 12:12

super_mario90 wrote:
THERE WAS THIS ONE DUMB COWBOY FAN ON THIS SITE THAT SAID THE VIKINGS DON'T HAVE THE WR'S TO GO DEEP ON DALLAS HAHAHAHAHA!!!! DOES SIDNEY RICE RING A BELL.

FAVRE WAS SPECTACULAR AND EVEN RAN UP THE SCORE ON THEM BOYS JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT.

The Vikes have more of a deep threat than the Eagles and Texans for sure.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 15:13

s0liddy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

LMAO, whats your address, ill send you some GLAD bags.

Texans have no deep threat LMFAO, Hold on, im forgetting who the Leading WR in yards, and oh, this Matt Schaub dude can't throw worth a s***.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and P.S. you don't see us over hyping our team like you fanboy's have been doing the past 3 weeks cause u finally made it past the 1st round.

We will be there next year.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 16:47

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
s0liddy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Texans have no deep threat LMFAO, Hold on, im forgetting who the Leading WR in yards, and oh, this Matt Schaub dude can't throw worth a s***.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and P.S. you don't see us over hyping our team like you fanboy's have been doing the past 3 weeks cause u finally made it past the 1st round.

I didn't say the Texans have no deep threat. Never over-hyped Dallas either, you can thank the media for that.

Stay in school kids, don't turn out to be "ra-tards" like these Texans fanboys (They're really Cowboys fanboys).
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 17:01

s0liddy wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:
s0liddy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

I didn't say the Texans have no deep threat. Never over-hyped Dallas either, you can thank the media for that.

Stay in school kids, don't turn out to be "ra-tards" like these Texans fanboys (They're really Cowboys fanboys).

Dallas is trash, come up with your own s*** mr. fanboy.

notice how u never said fanboy till u coped off my s***. lmao
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 17:09

For someone that was locking threads like crazy for awhile, you sure do contribute your fair share of childish posts.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 17:11

Ketcham While They're Hot wrote:
For someone that was locking threads like crazy for awhile, you sure do contribute your fair share of childish posts.

erm, should u disappear for a few more months?
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 17:59

L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:

You are the most immature fucking prick I have ever had the misfortune of discussing football with. I would rather discuss football with the biggest Eagles and Giants homers at once than deal with your bullshit. You have no stats, you just attack people. The Cowboys are garbage? A 12-6 record says otherwise. I love how all you do is talk s*** about the Cowboys, when in reality, their off years are as good or better than your best years. You and Mario both know literally NOTHING about the game, I have yet to see either of you contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion, and moreover, you both have the grammar of an infant. Learn s*** about football, formulate your own opinions, be less of a buttfucking homer, then come back. Until then, how about you just sit in a corner and jerk off to Andre Johnson highlights?

**** you.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 18:20

s0liddy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

actually the viks and the texans have about 3 wr's each they can throw it deep too.

viks have bernard berrian,sidney rice,percy harvin. even though most of their deep completions have all been to sidney.

texans have andre johnson,jacoby jones,andre davis. of course Dre had most of the deep passes thrown to him and jacoby is tied with percy harvin with 3 receptions over 40+yards and both have 6 TD's each.

i would say both teams equally have as many deep threats but texans are slightly a little better because of ANDRE JOHNSON the best receiver in the league.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 18:27

hof8231 wrote:
L3G3ND K1LL3R wrote:

You are the most immature fucking prick I have ever had the misfortune of discussing football with. I would rather discuss football with the biggest Eagles and Giants homers at once than deal with your bullshit. You have no stats, you just attack people. The Cowboys are garbage? A 12-6 record says otherwise. I love how all you do is talk s*** about the Cowboys, when in reality, their off years are as good or better than your best years. You and Mario both know literally NOTHING about the game, I have yet to see either of you contribute anything worthwhile to a discussion, and moreover, you both have the grammar of an infant. Learn s*** about football, formulate your own opinions, be less of a buttfucking homer, then come back. Until then, how about you just sit in a corner and jerk off to Andre Johnson highlights?

**** you.

Seriously. Is this queer a mod here or what? What kind of childish names are SiCK WiTh SkiLL and L3G3ND K1LL3R anyways rofl? I've never seen him or super_queerio contribute s*** around here or even discuss things legit. Not once.

The big difference between the Eagles/Giants fans as these 2 schmucks, is that the Eagles/Giants fans usually know football. They know the limits of their team just like we know ours.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 22:38

guys calm down lol its caled an opinion...texan fans plz stop talking its ur first winning yr ever...who cares if the texans have more threats than the vikes or cowb0ys?[which they dont btw] lol vikes r two wins from a sb title and even tho i think the boys choked to an extent they made the playoffs...texan fans shouldnt talk at all....
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 22:53

jets4lif3 wrote:
guys calm down lol its caled an opinion...texan fans plz stop talking its ur first winning yr ever...who cares if the texans have more threats than the vikes or cowb0ys?[which they dont btw] lol vikes r two wins from a sb title and even tho i think the boys choked to an extent they made the playoffs...texan fans shouldnt talk at all....

the cowboys choked? Our offensive line got destroyed we didnt choke moron.

and by the way your a jets fan right? Dude your team shouldnt have even been in the playoffs. You guys faced 2 teams at the end of the year that didn't even want to win. They rested starters and didn't even care if you guys got in the playoffs.

You guys deserve to be sitting home more than the bullsh*t Texans.

And Mario and Legend both of you guys are complete idiots. You know nothing about football you just constantly ride the Texans nuts. Next year I will be surprized if you guys even hit 8 wins.

The Houston Texans take on the NFC East next year. Get ready Texans fans your in for a long ride.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 22:59

ok ur right marion u didnt choke lol i was wanting to see peple's reactions...and so what how we got in?all that matters is that all we gotta do is win 2 gms and we gotta sb title...i admit we shouldnt have gotten in but that doesnt matter does it?and do u realize how much hype u guys had going into this game?I admit it got hard when flozell went out but cmon the hype u had for the game was unreal...
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 23:02

jets4lif3 wrote:
ok ur right marion u didnt choke lol i was wanting to see peple's reactions...and so what how we got in?all that matters is that all we gotta do is win 2 gms and we gotta sb title...i admit we shouldnt have gotten in but that doesnt matter does it?and do u realize how much hype u guys had going into this game?I admit it got hard when flozell went out but cmon the hype u had for the game was unreal...

ESPN and homer fans create hype. I am a real Cowboys fan I never claimed we were the best most greatest badest assed team ever.

Unlike these stupid Texans fans I can admit when my team has problems.

Ive said from the beginning of the year that we needed to improve our offensive line and our safeties.

I can admit I had a great feeling that this year might be the year but I can accept a loss and I wasn't one of the people over-hyping everything. I was excited yes but not being a homer about it.
Back to top Go down
jets4lif3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jets4lif3

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty2010-01-18, 23:11

i beleive u on that marion...and to be honest im happy for u guys...ive always thought uve had the team to win...i do think u guys will do better next yr and i can see u guys in the nfc championship game...although wade phillips is garbage no offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.   Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings DOMINATE Cowboys.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next