Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you guys get soo many coins?

Go down 
+6
heater07
Radi0ActivWaste
vafinfan
ticklemeelmo
EggzOverEazy
js_wideoutkkids
10 posters
AuthorMessage
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-16, 02:20

I've played around fifteen games and only have carson palmer (gold) Brandon Marshall, Sidney Rice, and two Julius Peppers cards. With around 1000 points. How do you guys get such good players and soo many points?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-16, 03:08

gettin coins is all about hustlin

get to know that auction, and love it

buy low, sell HIGH, make a profit.

choose the starters you want to keep for your team and give them platinum contracts from the weekly deal menu, thats the best value.

let the contracts on your backups run out and buy bronze packs to replace them. if you need a specific 2nd string position, you can get one from the auction for like 50 coins, or 20 even.

save money whenever you can, make money whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-16, 03:24

if you have a card with 1 game left on it, dont just straight up buy a contract card for it. contract cards cost at least 150 coins. Most of the time if you check the auctions you can get that same card for about 200-300 coins but for 200-300 coins.

The benefit of this is you still have the 1 game card to sell and put in its place so your sometimes even making coins just by buying and reselling a card with a lesser contract.

id imagine most people dont factor in contract left when they do buy a card. cause it seems like i have no problem selling my 1 game cards, the same price i buy a 7 game card, for the same if not a higher price.
Back to top Go down
vafinfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-17, 20:01

One word.... Auction
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-17, 22:15

yeah you got to know what to sell i sold 2 legendary brian urlachers and the legendary daunte culpper combined for about 180,000 coins because i bought them low and sold high and now im selling a legendary marvin harrison for 10,000 plus when i only got it for 2,000 its all about the auction and knowing what to buy and sell
Back to top Go down
heater07
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-20, 18:23

is it worth it to gamble and buy a 9k legendary pack? i have about 15k now, and its only because i got lucky and got a 60s charger jersey and sold it for 7k, i also bought a 30s eagles jersey for 500 and sold for 6k.

i was thinking bout buying a 9k pack just to try to sell, but i dont wanna waste it if i get garbage cards that sell for 250
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-20, 18:27

I've bought a couple legendary packs and I rarely get anything worth auctioning. I would stay away unless u got coins to burn and feel like playing your luck.
Back to top Go down
heater07
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-20, 18:35

so claytops, would you recommend just playing the auction and looking for legendary cards to buy for cheap and sell high
Back to top Go down
ELYSIAN ST BOYS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: (gold)   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-24, 10:39

hey dude let me tell you some thing just cause you see most athletes that cost so much in the auction block dosent mean you wont find one cheap thats how people do it like me i have andre johnson matt schaub steve slaton vontae leach reliant stadium colts defense and texans offense i have all of the uniforms i have brian cushing jacoby jones and i found all of them in a deal and i have ray rice wat you do is invest in a running back that is gold that way you know he has speed play a online game and rush for 180 at least and pass for close to 300 and the points just start coming like i found a brian cushing card the other day for 127 coins i bought then sold it for 650 coins so thats another way you can make money you just need a gold running back like me well ok i let you go ijust thought you might wanted to know that
Back to top Go down
ELYSIAN ST BOYS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: dont do it   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-24, 10:45

heater07 wrote:
is it worth it to gamble and buy a 9k legendary pack? i have about 15k now, and its only because i got lucky and got a 60s charger jersey and sold it for 7k, i also bought a 30s eagles jersey for 500 and sold for 6k.

i was thinking bout buying a 9k pack just to try to sell, but i dont wanna waste it if i get garbage cards that sell for 250

say dude if i was you i wouldnt do it cause if you gamble and buy a platinum pack 9 times out of ten they do not give you wat you are asking for and go for bid price and if you do that after you buy it it will be very hard to maintain your team trust me i have tried and you just get put in a situation that takes you games to get out of well just giving you some good advice
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-24, 17:14

unless you have tons of money to spare, and are willing to risk it dont buy em. it took me like 4 platinum just to get a few decent cards most of the time you get garbage and wont even get your 9k back. ive prolly spent over 100k on em. and ive gotten leg. polamalu, harrison, and johnson and a few others that were worth keeping but hardly worth it. so i dont think ive even gotten my money back.

If you wanna make money gold is a good investment
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-01-30, 02:33

i guess i could share some of my secrets now that there dead just so you guys know what type of stuff to look for.

I used to just go into the auction block look up 95-99 gold receivers and that would bring up reggie wayne megatron moss andre and fitzgerald. Usually you would be able to find an idiot who put moss or andre up for the default price of like 1800 coins. the going price on both of them was around 10-15,000 so thats instant 9-13,000 coin profit instantly. now however they f*cked that all up by putting that legendary andre card up and all the values are shot. but i have found other ways, and it is not very hard if you give it a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
pats1216
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-02-07, 13:38

I just got a Peyton Maninng card for 400, what should i sell it for to make a good profit, it has 5 contracts???
Back to top Go down
pats1216
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-02-07, 13:39

Also I bought a Randy Moss card for 800, LOL, 5 contracts
Back to top Go down
eFresh_15
New MS Member
New MS Member
eFresh_15

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty2010-02-07, 13:49

I Roll On Da Auctions! Dey Make Da Most Money Quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys get soo many coins?   How do you guys get soo many coins? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you guys get soo many coins?
Page 1 of 1