Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Glitchers are terrible

Go down 
+3
Th3 Ac3r
Champ_28
xgo350
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xgo350
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Glitchers are terrible Empty
PostSubject: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 17:57

Look at the crap this dude puts on you tube themaddendude
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 18:10

IF ITS GLITCHES Y FUCKING TELL EVERYONE MORON AND Y ARE U SEARCHING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 18:13

Champ_28 wrote:
IF ITS GLITCHES Y FUCKING TELL EVERYONE MORON AND Y ARE U SEARCHING THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

can i ask,why are you here?your posts are all pointless and im sure everyone else on the site would agree that no one wants you here
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 18:54

may i ask y it seems you cant get oof my dick
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 19:16

Champ_28 wrote:
may i ask y it seems you cant get oof my dick

because all of your posts are pointless and you are a horribly aggeavating prick..does that clear things up? owned
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 19:44

xgo350 wrote:
Look at the crap this dude puts on you tube themaddendude

wow that doode is sorry! lol if that happened to me i wouldnt even care really i only care about the games that are played right. if you get a win on me cheating like that i really dont care, ill just get back on my grind and start mollywhopin doodes again. lol
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 19:55

lol wow....the saints bandwagon fan is telling me i have pointless posts....man that hurts..........
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-15, 20:02

Champ_28 wrote:
lol wow....the saints bandwagon fan is telling me i have pointless posts....man that hurts..........

saints bandwagon???LMAO..i just suppose im on the LSU bandwagon too,since they went 9-3 and lost in their bowl game..what do LSU and the Saints have in common..hmmm..their both in LOUISIANA where i live you cuntsack..i kno your getting mad at the fact that i keep bashing you everytime you "try" to make a comeback,so you should just stop trying..lol bandwagon..theirs like 3 other saints fans on this site,and ive seen ALOT more bucs fans than saints owned owned owned owned owned
Back to top Go down
xgo350
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-16, 09:01

man u guys r tough
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-16, 12:17

xgo350 wrote:
man u guys r tough

il take that as a compliment Smile
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 04:26

i hope people actually download that free ebook hes got up. or that dc glitch, trust me its not gonna hurt madden online lolololol
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 04:40

Its something that happens in every game, it sucks, but you gotta figure out ways around it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
xgo350
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 13:48

Totally agree my man.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 14:59

What is this D/C glitch everyone is talking about..I've never had it happen to me but how could i tell if someone was tryin to do it to me and how do i stop it?
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 20:35

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
What is this D/C glitch everyone is talking about..I've never had it happen to me but how could i tell if someone was tryin to do it to me and how do i stop it?
DC glitch is wen yur oppenet DC's you but it doesnt come up on the statrs. or in sum cases you'll both get loses.DC glitchers cant take a loss so dey glitch.. I hate em. It happened to me like a 100X lol.Wen im usually up on a high lvl oppenet shiit happens.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 20:36

Skane3 wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
DC glitch is wen yur oppenet DC's you but it doesnt come up on the statrs. or in sum cases you'll both get loses.DC glitchers cant take a loss so dey glitch.. I hate em. It happened to me like a 100X lol.Wen im usually up on a high lvl oppenet shiit happens.

do you know how to stop it?
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 21:27

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Skane3 wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

nope.no1 can.jus happenes.part of the gm.but avoid playin ppl wit glitchy records lol..
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-17, 22:18

Skane3 wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Skane3 wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

nope.no1 can.jus happenes.part of the gm.but avoid playin ppl wit glitchy records lol..

haha yea i saw this dude with a 118-7 record i was like BS
Back to top Go down
xgo350
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty2010-01-18, 05:17

ya man u got to watch those high level dudes I saw some guy on x box 360 his record was like 62 and 2 or some BS that impossible EA has got to figure this stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitchers are terrible   Glitchers are terrible Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitchers are terrible
Page 1 of 1