Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Panthers unstopable???

Go down 
+16
Moore's Pats
kapikogolf
sUcKmYcLiPz
Akademiks
doozie821
o Cpt ViDeO o
Th3 Ac3r
DABOMBSQUAD
MiamiXCanes
OGiant23
lewzilla
EggzOverEazy
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
B-__-R-__-B
Maverick Man 3
Vaughnilla619
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

Panthers unstopable??? Empty
PostSubject: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 06:08

Today I have played 3 games all with the Panthers using the Deteoit offensive playbook and Multiple defense. The scores are as follows...

Panthers 45 - Broncos 14

Panthers 48 - Patriots 0

Panthers 45 - Vikings 0

The last 2 games the players quit. One at the start of the 2nd quarter and one right before halftime. But I scored 28 points or more in both games before they left.

Just wanted to know how well the other Panther users are doing out there.

Best D in the Game!!!! Got my **** on LOCK
Back to top Go down
Maverick Man 3
New MS Member
New MS Member
Maverick Man 3

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 12:26

You use Detroits playbook and play with the Panthers and are having success???
hmmm never thought of that
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 12:30

Vaughnilla619 wrote:
Today I have played 3 games all with the Panthers using the Deteoit offensive playbook and Multiple defense. The scores are as follows...

Panthers 45 - Broncos 14

Panthers 48 - Patriots 0

Panthers 45 - Vikings 0

The last 2 games the players quit. One at the start of the 2nd quarter and one right before halftime. But I scored 28 points or more in both games before they left.

i would have to agree with you to a certain extent cuz i used to roll with the panthers but found there interior D-lineman arent the best and they dont have many reciever to go to cept smith and barnage, i tried using a 3-4 with them but found on running play my nose was getting double teamed everytime and ended up on the ground. the panthers worked alright for me but i got holes absoulutely blown open in my defensive line. lol but they are a good team especailly with moore he's better than when i used them i had to use jake. lol
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 13:26

You won 3 games and suddenly the Panthers can beat anyone?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 13:36

i stay using the panthers, and they are good. but there are issues. if you're a good runner, you can work people all day. but the receivers can drop a lot of passes, sometimes its hard to get steve smith the ball, and the QBs aren't accurate and also fumble a lot when they get sacked.

if you put in m'ake kemoeatu at DT, then you shouldnt have issues with people running up the middle, cuz that dude is a plugger, man, he kills people.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 13:42

Maverick I tried using the west coast PB and it helped my offense do nothing. Switched back to Detroit since I haven't used it in the first month of madden and total difference. Great run plays, great PA, and some good passing plays too.

And Nightmare I was just wondering if they really are this good or if the people my rank just really suck that much. I mean a combined score of 138-14 in three games?!

Don't trip buddy
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 13:50

The run game smashes but I had completed over 70 percent of my passes with Moore too. Don't panic if they take away smith, just find the wide open receiver. My last game Faimetta the FB had 9 catches for 80 sum yards and 2 touchdowns. And when you run that much they will bite on the PA... I hit Muhammed on a 60 yard bomb for a TD because the PA brought in his FS.

The D is crazy good and the O is more then capable
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 17:13

dwilliams is a beast.
Back to top Go down
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 21:22

julius peppers is unblockable every time i play panther people who can use peppers offense is a pain and i hate trying to stop those RBs
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 21:49

Finally played sum 1 better today. He was 8 levels above me and actually had sum skill. I ended up driving down the field with under 2 minutes to go and scored a TD to go ahead 25-21. Locked up on D and won the game with an int Smile
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-15, 21:53

ive thought about using them before but the QB situation scares me a bit to much
Back to top Go down
DABOMBSQUAD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-16, 17:59

Vaughnilla619 wrote:
Finally played sum 1 better today. He was 8 levels above me and actually had sum skill. I ended up driving down the field with under 2 minutes to go and scored a TD to go ahead 25-21. Locked up on D and won the game with an int Smile
What were the levels of the first 3 opponents? I was like 45-3 when i first started using west coast-then i started playing some real opponents with skill and lots of cheesey s*** and now it's much harder to win.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-16, 19:22

DABOMBSQUAD wrote:
Vaughnilla619 wrote:
What were the levels of the first 3 opponents? I was like 45-3 when i first started using west coast-then i started playing some real opponents with skill and lots of cheesey s*** and now it's much harder to win.

haha so your saying you were 45-3 against bums?IMPRESSIVE dancer
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-16, 19:33

Vaughnilla619 wrote:

Panthers 45 - Broncos 14

Panthers 48 - Patriots 0

Panthers 45 - Vikings 0

Be humble, don't let three good games go to your head. Big mistake
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
DABOMBSQUAD
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-16, 21:14

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
DABOMBSQUAD wrote:
Vaughnilla619 wrote:

haha so your saying you were 45-3 against bums?IMPRESSIVE dancer
I just pick quick match, so as i got better so did my opponents. Not trying to brag It's just how it works out. I was horrible when I first started playing so it took a while to up my level.
Back to top Go down
doozie821
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-16, 23:40

how good is their secondary? i'm lookin for another team just to mix it up. i haven't played a game without the titans since i got my ps3 like a month ago because they're my team. also considering the broncos or packers..
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-17, 03:34

the new update shook the teams the fukk up.. panthers is actually a LEGIT top 10 to use on madden now.. idk how.. plus they get sacks like its nothing.. defense is stellar and we dont need to discuss their run game.
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-17, 23:56

Their secondary is really good. Their defense is Deffinetly one of the best in madden. Run game is off the hook too Smile
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-18, 11:38

Yeah foreal! you either gotta focus on Steve Smith or D Williams... pick your poison you want a passing attack or pounding the rock.
Back to top Go down
kapikogolf
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-18, 11:40

no ay
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-22, 15:19

Those backs are a b
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-22, 16:16

Panthers have a fucking good team in Madden, gaaaaawd damn.
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-22, 16:39

man u should play that guy from Da bears post maddengod lol
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-01-23, 03:16

crazyblack001 wrote:
ive thought about using them before but the QB situation scares me a bit to much

Dude, I think QB rating is really overrated in this game unless you throw down field a lot.

My offense is run heavy, and the passing game is based on a scheme inside of 12 yards.

Their OL is solid, their defense is disgustingly good, they have the game's best running back tandem, TE with solid speed, and Steve Smith.

My winning percentage with the Panthers is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty2010-03-06, 09:20

Who do you use at QB, I wanna use them but the qbs are hard to choose from moore is better but delhomme seems more fulent in his throws. who do yall use?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panthers unstopable???   Panthers unstopable??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Panthers unstopable???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next