Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

changing formation????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eultou
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-13

changing formation???? Empty
PostSubject: changing formation????   changing formation???? Empty2010-01-13, 15:39

hello to all, i was wondering if we can change some players from a specific formation. ex: i want to change some players on my special team formation. On the previous years of Madden, we could change players and their position from the depht chart menu. We had the posibility to change every player from each formation and to decide your defence type:3-4, nickel etc.... Can we stil do that?????????? how???????? and how about challenging a play??? how can i do that! thanks!
alex
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: changing formation????   changing formation???? Empty2010-01-13, 20:26

you cant do it on specail team, but you can do it on formation. press y and then change who ever you want to change.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: changing formation????   changing formation???? Empty2010-01-13, 20:34

eultou wrote:
hello to all, i was wondering if we can change some players from a specific formation. ex: i want to change some players on my special team formation. On the previous years of Madden, we could change players and their position from the depht chart menu. We had the posibility to change every player from each formation and to decide your defence type:3-4, nickel etc.... Can we stil do that?????????? how???????? and how about challenging a play??? how can i do that! thanks!
alex

i wish they woulda let us make subs on special teams. especially kickoffs i mean i dont want my starters running down field when they dont need to be ya know? but it is what it is. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changing formation????   changing formation???? Empty

Back to top Go down

changing formation????
Page 1 of 1