Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wild cat - best teams

Go down 
+8
AshBlackstone
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
VinniePaz24
Th3 Ac3r
stinky_night_gown
B-__-R-__-B
Wasted
lewzilla
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-12

wild cat - best teams Empty
PostSubject: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:07

sorry if there's a thread like this already, but i played a couple games with dallas, and wild cat wasn't bad, until i played a guy who knew how to shut it down.

i just played a game with the chargers using the dallas playbook and sproles got 160 yards and LT got 120, both using the wild cat only, i lost 70-48, 2 kick returns (maybe 3, and an INT return) but i used the wild cat 90% of the time and was unstoppable to be honest, was 4th and 23, i got 21 of them yards lol...

so anyway, sproles and LT are a good combo for the wild cat, but which teams do you think would work just as well if not better, a big and a fast combo of RB's probably.. but which teams? any jems not really used?
Back to top Go down
Wasted
New MS Member
New MS Member
Wasted

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:11

dude if you gave up 70 points i suggest gettting a new game. wild cat - best teams 478291
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:14

Smile i was controlling FS and bringing him in to much, and then, the screen pass fucked me 3-4 times, i would put a man there in cover but he'd be blocked everytime.

i was onside kicking from the 2nd quarter.. i think i lost 21-7 in the first quarter, the rest were pretty much even.

and thx for your contribution >_>
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:16

lewzilla wrote:
sorry if there's a thread like this already, but i played a couple games with dallas, and wild cat wasn't bad, until i played a guy who knew how to shut it down.

i just played a game with the chargers using the dallas playbook and sproles got 160 yards and LT got 120, both using the wild cat only, i lost 70-48, 2 kick returns (maybe 3, and an INT return) but i used the wild cat 90% of the time and was unstoppable to be honest, was 4th and 23, i got 21 of them yards lol...

so anyway, sproles and LT are a good combo for the wild cat, but which teams do you think would work just as well if not better, a big and a fast combo of RB's probably.. but which teams? any jems not really used?

im kinda against repeadidly running the wildcat thats stupid in my opinion but its your game do what you do man but the eagles got mcoy and jackson the texans got steve slaton the vikings and AP the titans and CJ there are a ton of teams that would be good wilcat teams just gotta look but maybe mixing in other normal plays would help you win. if your wilcat is as successfull as you say it is lay off on it and use when needed it'll be more affective. if you give your opponent that many looks at a single play or formation there gonna shut it down but if you use it sparingly then itll work for you better i think and on KR i like to control the kicker and go right up the middle, holding the middle down with my kicker beacus what ive notices is that players like to run side to side to mess up your kick coverage lanes if you hold down the middle itll help your KR team out alot. ( thats just my opinion though) lol
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:22

thx, i was only using it against him 24/7 because it was doing work.

as for KR's.. i meant i returned it twice lol, not him Smile kept me in the game i guess, just a shame i gave up early.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 12:24

lewzilla wrote:
thx, i was only using it against him 24/7 because it was doing work.

as for KR's.. i meant i returned it twice lol, not him wild cat - best teams 478291 kept me in the game i guess, just a shame i gave up early.

oh well then thats good i posted something on the wilcat cuz i thought they had slowed it down or broke it but some players have been able to get pretty decent yardage on me but not consistantly. lol
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 13:34

i'll assume the eagles or something, but also, it'd be nice to have passing plays from wild cat, off the top of your head, do you know which playbooks do? since if you can only run and use it a lot, pretty easy to break up i guess.

also, i know the jets O line is meant to be good.. in real life at least but, a good RB pairing with a good O line should be good for wild cat right?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 13:52

lewzilla wrote:
i'll assume the eagles or something, but also, it'd be nice to have passing plays from wild cat, off the top of your head, do you know which playbooks do? since if you can only run and use it a lot, pretty easy to break up i guess.

also, i know the jets O line is meant to be good.. in real life at least but, a good RB pairing with a good O line should be good for wild cat right?

in my opinion i like speed when i run wich i dont anymore but when i did i like someon fast that can turn the corner and be out. as for the jets washington would be a good WC guy i would assume maybe david clowney? lol im not too too familiar with the jets. as far as playbooks go there are only two that i know of that have passes out of it and its MIA's and CLE's those are the only two i know of but remember this its not a QB throwing the ball less its vick or tavaris jackson or someone like that its a WR or a RB so be aware of that. my friend used to run the wildcat a ton and he would put his QB in when he was passing and his running back in when he was running so it wasnt hard to shut down so i wouldnt recomend that.
Back to top Go down
lewzilla
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 15:40

aite thx, but at least the pass option is there, can just throw it away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 15:53

if you check the player attributes, you will find that some teams have a rb/fb/te/or wr that can throw. well, their stats in the 'throw accuracy' column are a little higher than everyone elses in tha position. for instance, p.crayton can throw, a.boldin, nanee from the chargers, m. bush, i think there's te from houston who can throw, n many others. i used to use the wr double pass once in a while before they fixed it, so i had to look for teams that had another player who could throw. i remember finding around 13 teams that had someone beside the qb who had passing attributes.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 17:34

lewzilla wrote:

70 points?shape up your D..
CHEESER
but San Diego is a good WC team..but running it 90% of the time?idc if it was working or not,thats still cheese
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 17:45

Vikes (SIDNEY RICE), Eagles, Titans best for actually running the wildcat. Use the Cle or Mia playbook. I actually use Cle playbook so it is all good.
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-13, 17:47

Vikes are best at WC... Percy Harvin and Adrian Peterson=MONEY
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-14, 04:20

You were playing a bum. The Wildcat is even easier to stop now than it was when the game first came out.
Back to top Go down
OverTimeGFX
New MS Member
New MS Member
OverTimeGFX

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-18, 03:37

My theory with the wildcat is this. If your playing someone that can shut it down, stop using it because he will shut it down almost every time. But when I use it I use it out of the eagles playbook and I put Mike Vick in and I swap it to "QB" so if i need a pass play out of it im not throwing it with an RB.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebattles.com/profile/THE-O-SHOW
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-18, 04:10

clevlands wildcat is still very effective isnt it? i played 3 vikings guys today and they all cheesed on a wilcat and they had pass and i know for a fact it wasnt MIA's wilcat so im assuming its CLE's. they broke some nice ones off only cuz it was harvin and peterson if it had been anyone else they woulda got smoked in the backfield.
Back to top Go down
hhh1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-18, 05:15

Use the browns.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-18, 12:34

panthers have a good wildcat team, man, one of the best.

they have a sick o-line, good blocking WRs, so anyone who you give the ball can get yards.

and aside from that you can run it with, deangelo williams for speed through the holes, j stew for power through the line of scrimmage, or steve smith for speed to the outside. or any combination of that.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty2010-01-18, 14:20

Btw, anyone know a good Wildcat PB that has 1 or 2 WR screens? I been messing with the Cowboys playbook and I like it, but has no WR screens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wild cat - best teams   wild cat - best teams Empty

Back to top Go down

wild cat - best teams
Page 1 of 1