Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

different styles of play

Go down 
+2
MiamiXCanes
B-__-R-__-B
6 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

different styles of play Empty
PostSubject: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:27

okay so the few games ive played online and the few ive watched my friend play it seems like people are running the a ton out of these run heavy formations and if they pass its only for a couple yards on 3rd and short and this dink and dunk kind of offense is good and it worked for them but as for me in high school we played in a spread offense so spreadin the D out and goin for gold is just kinda my thing i love the big plays, i mean i dont just throw it up and try to make it rain on every down but do try and get more than a first.i run out of gun alot and i pass out of gun alot maybe its just a coinsodence that i run into these players and dont get me wrong im not clowning on that style of play i think its smart and effective but just doesnt fit my style of play. anyone else love the big plays like me? lol or like runnin spread type offenses? if so let me know i was jus kinda curious.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:30

i run a spread style of play with the titans

the moment the add a college spread PB in madden is the year i will go undefeated
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:33

I just use what the D gives me i usually open up the game with a bomb, then i'll use the same formation and pass out to the flats or hit a slant route then he'll try to play cover 2 or some deep crap. And then i'll run it out of the same formation when he's least expecting it.

I think the Titans are great to use the spread in.
Back to top Go down
Unexplaned_Bacon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:33

i love big plays but i just find it more effective to run and dink and dunk down the field. most of my big plays come off guys like you b/c i normaly get a big user pick for 6
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:36

crazyblack001 wrote:

the moment the add a college spread PB in madden is the year i will go undefeated

haha i feel ya on that one bruh! its interesting to see all the trends and what not that go throughout the league. the wildcat is an obvious one the popularity of the 3-4 its all exiting to watch. i mean the game is changing right before our eyes its evolving and for me i love that kinda stuff. lol
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:37

crazyblack001 wrote:

hey black i have trouble running out of the Gun. do you do it much? i would love to get better at running out of it. any tips would be great man
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:40

yeah i love to run the ball outta of the shotgun, use VY legs to make some plays for me and the WR are underrated

and raptor the one thing ive found is that the faster the RB is the better you can do it. i use chris johnson so obviously its pretty easy
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:41

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
crazyblack001 wrote:

haha i feel ya on that one bruh! its interesting to see all the trends and what not that go throughout the league. the wildcat is an obvious one the popularity of the 3-4 its all exiting to watch. i mean the game is changing right before our eyes its evolving and for me i love that kinda stuff. lol
so true man. i love it, spread offense is fun to watch aka the colts and the pats and the saints. with all the athletes that we have nowa days its going to be here to stay for a long time i think. getting a speedy guy into space is fun to watch!

yeah i just gotta find the right PB for it i guess. i have been toying with the colts pb and denver
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 01:46

Unexplaned_Bacon wrote:
i love big plays but i just find it more effective to run and dink and dunk down the field. most of my big plays come off guys like you b/c i normaly get a big user pick for 6

well thats what im sayin i dont throw it 40 yards down field i mean im smart when i throw im not gonna force anything in there ill hit a check down if no one is open or take a sack if i must so that i can have another shot at gettin some yardage. i dont throw crazy passes or anything like that i like to think im pretty smart with the ball i dont turn it over too much a pick here or there but if your gonna throw alot your gonna throw picks sooner or later and i realize that. personally and this is just my personally opinion seems like people get so offensive on sites like this is that dink and dunk style of play is boring i mean i play the game for fun and im not just talkin madden im talkin football i play this game cuz i love it its life for me its givin me a shot at an education so thats why i choose to play in a way that is fun to me no matter the out come i would wrather lose by 40 playing in a way that was fun to me than win by 40 playing in a way that wasnt fun. ill never let the game become something i do simplly for wins and losses beacuse the game is about so much more ya feel me? but i do get what your saying ive played those dudes that roll out and try and long bomb it for a td and yeah your right those kinda players do produce pick sixes for you. haha sorry its so long bruh just trying to give ya my point of view.
Back to top Go down
Unexplaned_Bacon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 02:08

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Unexplaned_Bacon wrote:

well thats what im sayin i dont throw it 40 yards down field i mean im smart when i throw im not gonna force anything in there ill hit a check down if no one is open or take a sack if i must so that i can have another shot at gettin some yardage. i dont throw crazy passes or anything like that i like to think im pretty smart with the ball i dont turn it over too much a pick here or there but if your gonna throw alot your gonna throw picks sooner or later and i realize that. personally and this is just my personally opinion seems like people get so offensive on sites like this is that dink and dunk style of play is boring i mean i play the game for fun and im not just talkin madden im talkin football i play this game cuz i love it its life for me its givin me a shot at an education so thats why i choose to play in a way that is fun to me no matter the out come i would wrather lose by 40 playing in a way that was fun to me than win by 40 playing in a way that wasnt fun. ill never let the game become something i do simplly for wins and losses beacuse the game is about so much more ya feel me? but i do get what your saying ive played those dudes that roll out and try and long bomb it for a td and yeah your right those kinda players do produce pick sixes for you. haha sorry its so long bruh just trying to give ya my point of view.
yeah for me its about having fun as well i just dont have much success passing so what makes it fun for me is having the ball on offense for long periods of time driving down the field while the other person gets frustrated b/c they cant stop the run lol.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 03:09

[/quote]
yeah for me its about having fun as well i just dont have much success passing so what makes it fun for me is having the ball on offense for long periods of time driving down the field while the other person gets frustrated b/c they cant stop the run lol.[/quote]

well as long as ur havin fun do what you do and have fun doin bruh thats what its all about. lol
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty2010-01-08, 03:13

I love passing the crap out of the other guy in the first half, and then hitting him with the run game in the second half
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: different styles of play   different styles of play Empty

Back to top Go down

different styles of play
Page 1 of 1