Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is the best offense playbook

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sacobo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

What is the best offense playbook Empty
PostSubject: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-01-03, 21:55

Who has a good offense playbook
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-01-03, 22:38

New Orleans, Houston, Seattle, West Coast, Pass Balanced, and New England are all popular around here. Depends on what style you like. New Orleans, Houston, and Pass Balanced have the Strong Close Off-Tackle play, which is very good. West Coast and Seattle have Far Tight Twins, which has a very good toss play. New England and New Orleans both have great shotgun formations. I've heard Atlanta is good for running, and Detroit has been getting some attention recently.
Back to top Go down
theoldlt
New MS Member
New MS Member
theoldlt

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-02-15, 22:04

ind colts good if you got 3 good wr
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-02-15, 22:07

Denver is a good balanced pb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-02-15, 22:46

everytime i go to a new book the west coast book always pulls me back in...i need to give denver more of a look tho it could be what i need to go with
Back to top Go down
theoldlt
New MS Member
New MS Member
theoldlt

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-15

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty2010-02-15, 22:50

stealers pb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best offense playbook   What is the best offense playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best offense playbook
Page 1 of 1