Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Update on the cowboys owner!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Update on the cowboys owner! Empty
PostSubject: Update on the cowboys owner!   Update on the cowboys owner! Empty2010-01-03, 21:45

Okay, so I'm not to sure how many people in the league aren't aware of that, but here goes..

Hello, I'm Hormel aka The Milk Man, I am a legit Cowboys fan, been one since I was old enough to say "How bout dem cowboys" , so I am so happy that I finally got the Cowboys in one of my leagues, hopefully I can be more competitive then the 1-11 record I put together last season with the Bucs, also last season I was fresh out of Army AIT(Army's version of college, except no tv, no internet, no vidya games) So I basically got home with Madden being out for a couple months, my like 5th Madden 10 game was with the Bucs in the league lol, anyways.. To update you on my current situation.

I'm currently stationed in Korea, but don't be afraid. This wednesday , 2 days from now I will be moving to my regular unit, right now I'm in a replacement company, its pretty much where they send new people for a few weeks to expalin to them how Korea works, once I get to my replacement company I'll be able to purchace internet, its pretty fast internet too, faster then the states. Little known fact is that Korea actually has the fastest internet in the world. So I'm guessing no less then a week from now Ill have internet in my room, with my own tv, and I'll be good to go!, Ill be a bit rusty, haven't been on the sticks in almost 3 weeks , but I should get back to my old self.

The tricky part is the time zone difference. If you live on the East Coast, I am +14 hours ahead of you, the eaisest way to find out the time here, is just add 2 hours then flip the AM/PM. it wont be that bad, esp come weekends. Like Saturday morning at 10 here, it will be 8pm abck int he states, perfect to play our games. I see no reason why I shouldnt be able to atleast get 14 games done this year, I'm aiming or 16.

Anyways if you have any questions please feel free to use this topic

Gamer tag-RadRonnie
Aim-xPwner of Newbsx

(How bout dem cowboys!!! )
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Update on the cowboys owner!   Update on the cowboys owner! Empty2010-01-04, 00:02

thats hawt
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Update on the cowboys owner!   Update on the cowboys owner! Empty2010-01-05, 23:11

So its Wednesday and I still haven't left my replacement unit because of snow Update on the cowboys owner! 661374 , but I am suppose to leave tomorrow at 9am, so hopefully i should have internet before this weekend, that is if my xbox isn't in pieces from being thrown around in my bags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the cowboys owner!   Update on the cowboys owner! Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on the cowboys owner!
Page 1 of 1