Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly

Go down 
+20
dracocepheus
sUcKmYcLiPz
s0liddy
Havey009
CapnCrunch
KODOUBLE24
hof8231
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Ant1010 I Play Wii
super_mario90
ticklemeelmo
Hormel
Fudgy
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
SAYWHAJAWS
Radi0ActivWaste
David noooooooo
nawfside512
Champ_28
so much swag
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty
PostSubject: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 20:26

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Lol
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 20:31

YA GO COWBOYS NOW HOUSTON JUST NEEDS TO GET IN THE PLAYOFFS BY THE JETS LOSING
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 20:31

Yes sir, Hopefully again next week...... Them Boyz looked a lot like Feb. Material.....
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 20:32

BTW WHAT NOW EAGLE FANS!!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:04

there wasnt no excuse today but ima assure u phillys gonna come back next week harder
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:08

congrats i bet romo still never wins a playoff game next week when philly gets revenge
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:26

i hate to say it as a cowboy's fan but i think the eagles are going to win next week. Eagles are going to mad pissed off and are going to look for revenge. I think they will win. too much pressure for the cowboys at the new stadium.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:28

philly's got nothin to worry about. all they gotta do is put the ball in romo's hands and they got the game
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:39

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
congrats i bet romo still never wins a playoff game next week when philly gets revenge

LOL HE'S THINKING UP ANYTHING HE CAN TO TRY TO TALK s*** BUT HE CANT CUZ U JUST GOT SHUTOUT BOY!!
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:56

Champ_28 wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

LOL HE'S THINKING UP ANYTHING HE CAN TO TRY TO TALK s*** BUT HE CANT CUZ U JUST GOT SHUTOUT BOY!!
in case u r mentally ill, romo has never won a playoff game, choking multiple times. ur just making urself sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 21:59

we showed truely our youth today. good win on the cowboys part, clearly the better team today. but when playoff games kick in to full effect, teams up the ante a little bit, and i assure you the eagles will now come with the same performance they showed today.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 22:03

So with that said, teams up the ante, I think Cowboys got something to prove and will be on their A game. Gotta wait til its over cuz its gonna be a good one
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 22:17

Ok let's clear up some facts about Tony Romo and choking, because I don't see it.

Let's be realistic here, and I'm about fed up with this s***, and the way things work now. Tony Romo has been to the playoffs a total of 2 times in 3 seasons(excluding this year), The first time he lost the game as a FG Holder, not a QB, he shouldn't have been out there in the first place. He was the reason that we were in this game in the first place, now being in his first playoff appereance he put a 89.6 QB passer raiting, which all things considered being in his first playoff game was good numbers.

In his second playoff game he had a decent game, and drove the ball down the field almost to win the game, and we know the next season the cowboys didnt make the playoffs, now including this year, we are in the playoffs 3 of 4 years that Tony Romo has been quarterback, all things considered, it took Peyton Manning what 7 years to win a playoff game?, everyone needs to lay off his back. He's a good QB, peroid. He's a pro bowl QB, everyone wants to have a Pro bowl QB, and you know what , sometimes Romo is going to kill you, but thats ok, because I will take everyone of his bad plays, for the amazing plays he makes. Romo is a winner, and it's only a matter of time before he wins a playoff game.

Im so sick with the youth of today, and just the sports fans period , who choose to follow espn like a cult, and cling on to every word that some "pro anylist" tells them to think. After one year of playing , a player could be "bad" or "gay" , or whatever the internet wants to say. The thing is you have to give people time and let there carrer play out, Im sorry but 2 playoff games is not enough to say "Tony Romo chookes in pressure situations" , the dude is the reason we are in the playoffs in the first place. I get so sick of hearing after one bad game that someone "sucks" I remember one time Tom Brady had a bad game and i saw in the chat box "Tom Brady sucks" , seriously? after one game you take a hall of fame QB and say he sucks, I just honestly can't relate to sports fans of today I really can't.

But, When Tony Romo wins his first playoff game don't jump on the bandwagon, because someone whos been head of this ship since the day it took sail, we don't have anymore room
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-03, 22:20

Hormel wrote:
Ok let's clear up some facts about Tony Romo and choking, because I don't see it.

Let's be realistic here, and I'm about fed up with this s***, and the way things work now. Tony Romo has been to the playoffs a total of 2 times in 3 seasons(excluding this year), The first time he lost the game as a FG Holder, not a QB, he shouldn't have been out there in the first place. He was the reason that we were in this game in the first place, now being in his first playoff appereance he put a 89.6 QB passer raiting, which all things considered being in his first playoff game was good numbers.

In his second playoff game he had a decent game, and drove the ball down the field almost to win the game, and we know the next season the cowboys didnt make the playoffs, now including this year, we are in the playoffs 3 of 4 years that Tony Romo has been quarterback, all things considered, it took Peyton Manning what 7 years to win a playoff game?, everyone needs to lay off his back. He's a good QB, peroid. He's a pro bowl QB, everyone wants to have a Pro bowl QB, and you know what , sometimes Romo is going to kill you, but thats ok, because I will take everyone of his bad plays, for the amazing plays he makes. Romo is a winner, and it's only a matter of time before he wins a playoff game.

Im so sick with the youth of today, and just the sports fans period , who choose to follow espn like a cult, and cling on to every word that some "pro anylist" tells them to think. After one year of playing , a player could be "bad" or "gay" , or whatever the internet wants to say. The thing is you have to give people time and let there carrer play out, Im sorry but 2 playoff games is not enough to say "Tony Romo chookes in pressure situations" , the dude is the reason we are in the playoffs in the first place. I get so sick of hearing after one bad game that someone "sucks" I remember one time Tom Brady had a bad game and i saw in the chat box "Tom Brady sucks" , seriously? after one game you take a hall of fame QB and say he sucks, I just honestly can't relate to sports fans of today I really can't.

But, When Tony Romo wins his first playoff game don't jump on the bandwagon, because someone whos been head of this ship since the day it took sail, we don't have anymore room
lol im just giving romo a hard time cuz the past hasnt been on his side and i dont like cowboys fans strutting around thinking the cowboys r the s*** i honestly believe the cowboys r gonna win the superbowl this year thats just me their playin great football i just dont like to let cowboys fans know tht
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 03:38

I thought it was hilarious when the "terrible in December Romo" upset the undefeated saints in December. I was pulling for the cowboys in that one particular game. I got no problems with Romo hes great at breaking sacks and turning it into great plays and other s***. The problem i do have with them is all the fucking draws. they need to cut that s*** out its so annoying fucking 50 times a game. and when they do pass they pull a normal play action so its obvious its a play action. i dont understand it.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 04:26

shouldn't this thread be in the NFL section.
SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Cowboys-suck
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 04:34

TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
philly's got nothin to worry about. all they gotta do is put the ball in romo's hands and they got the game

oh like today?
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 05:07

Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

The offense was not even close to the offense Andy Reid runs.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 06:22

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
Guys are stupid man. Im not even an Eagles fan by far, but just watching the O and D play calling this game, they are saving something up for next week.

As for the D. How many blitzes did u see this game, compared to ALL of the eagles games. They are saving something up and you cowboys fans will be back on your Halo 3 forums when they are done.

Yea because a game that means the winner takes the division, and takes home field advantage in the playoffs means absolutely nothing right? Philly isn't saving anything, they wanted that game.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 18:23

TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16 wrote:
Champ_28 wrote:
Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

in case u r mentally ill, romo has never won a playoff game, choking multiple times. ur just making urself sound stupid.

Actually, he's choked once, if that. Sure, he dropped that snap, but it should never have come to that. Terry Glenn fumbled the ball in the end zone for a safety when the Cowboys were up and the defense couldn't do s***. But sure, that's Romo's fault too. In the playoff game against the Giants, Romo did all he could. The O Line couldn't block worth a s*** in the 2nd half, so he was running for his life the entire 2nd half. You can blame Romo all you want, but if you actually watched the games or go back and watch them now, you'd realize that Romo's actions in that game were nowhere near blame-worthy.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 19:09

Hormel wrote:
SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:

Yea because a game that means the winner takes the division, and takes home field advantage in the playoffs means absolutely nothing right? Philly isn't saving anything, they wanted that game.

Your high is s*** if u think that.
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 20:10

LOL its funny how this game turned out to be the Cowboy fan's salvation to getting back at philly for last years game.

its not over yet and true the eagles got their asses kicked but mcnabb is gonna come through he always does and westbrook is gonna fire that team up.

we know what our team is about and we've seen our team through everything possible a sports fan could endure.

i allready know it now the eagles want it more than the cowboys and the headline of how the cowboys are americas team is always on their mind and they think they're on top of the world every year.

its koo cause i love it when the eagles are the underdog i loved it last year and i love it when people dont expect the eagles to come out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 21:23

ALL i have to say is what goes around comes around except for the Eagles winning a superbowl that is...Its a long season with alot of ups and downs, and when u start out 5-0 you can end up 8-8 ask the giants.I'm not saying that the eagles can't beat dallas and make a run at winning a championship...but what i am saying is dallas should nott lose this next game to the eagles, because they have beat them twice and have home field advantage...yes it is hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year but what side of the ball would you want to be on going into this game like coach phillips stated today..If we lose a tight game i can believe that...but what i wont believe is if we get beat convincingly by more then 10 points....then i say thats poor coaching, poor gameplan, and being outplayed by a more foucused team that u should have beaten, but where not prepared for...I want to see them beat the eagles again....maybe a closer game... but i want them to prove that they dont have a shot at beating us this year... because we play harder... and where tuffer then they are .....They will be back tho... beating us... but hopefully not this year...And what any eagle fan has to say about about the cowboys all i have to say is your whole body of work every sense you where an infant in this league....shows your losers....so say what ever u want about 13 years no playoff game.....you can't win a superbowl...therefore u should stop making comments about how dallas hasent won a playoff game in 13 years... beacuse u never won a championship......but maybe that makes to much sense for u dumb ass eagle fans....

warmups on scoreboard Pictures, Images and Photos

Don't be mad cause out scoreboard costs more then your stadium!! owned
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 21:31

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
ALL i have to say is what goes around comes around except for the Eagles winning a superbowl that is...Its a long season with alot of ups and downs, and when u start out 5-0 you can end up 8-8 ask the giants.I'm not saying that the eagles can't beat dallas and make a run at winning a championship...but what i am saying is dallas should nott lose this next game to the eagles, because they have beat them twice and have home field advantage...yes it is hard to beat a team 3 times in 1 year but what side of the ball would you want to be on going into this game like coach phillips stated today..If we lose a tight game i can believe that...but what i wont believe is if we get beat convincingly by more then 10 points....then i say thats poor coaching, poor gameplan, and being outplayed by a more foucused team that u should have beaten, but where not prepared for...I want to see them beat the eagles again....maybe a closer game... but i want them to prove that they dont have a shot at beating us this year... because we play harder... and where tuffer then they are .....They will be back tho... beating us... but hopefully not this year...And what any eagle fan has to say about about the cowboys all i have to say is your whole body of work every sense you where an infant in this league....shows your losers....so say what ever u want about 13 years no playoff game.....you can't win a superbowl...therefore u should stop making comments about how dallas hasent won a playoff game in 13 years... beacuse u never won a championship......but maybe that makes to much sense for u dumb ass eagle fans....

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly ImportedPhotos00019

LMFAO, yeah, you will be watching another one of your 1st round exits on YOUR BIG SCREEN. P.S. dumbass, if your going to make a comment about your so called "SCOREBOARD" considering the score is never up on your big screen "replay and gameplay screen" Know what it is before you talk s*** so you don't sound so dumb. Jerry Jones didn't build a 60 yards long and 72 feet tall, screen for a scoreboard.

also, id rather have 10 super bowl appearances, then 30000 first round exits. and if im not mistaken, who was the last team to hit up the superbowl. the eagles or cowboys.. hold on, someone google that.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty2010-01-04, 22:38

SiCK WiTH SKiLL wrote:
KODOUBLE24 wrote:

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly ImportedPhotos00019

LMFAO, yeah, you will be watching another one of your 1st round exits on YOUR BIG SCREEN. P.S. dumbass, if your going to make a comment about your so called "SCOREBOARD" considering the score is never up on your big screen "replay and gameplay screen" Know what it is before you talk s*** so you don't sound so dumb. Jerry Jones didn't build a 60 yards long and 72 feet tall, screen for a scoreboard.

also, id rather have 10 super bowl appearances, then 30000 first round exits. and if im not mistaken, who was the last team to hit up the superbowl. the eagles or cowboys.. hold on, someone google that.

Are you just ignoring facts? or are you just plain stupid? If you look at this game, then there is no way you can say that the Cowboys are going to lose. In a world of "what have you done for me lately" the cowboys are the hottest team rolling into the playoffs, Romo hasnt had a QB raiting of under 100 since December, and seemed to be the hottest QB in the month of December. Let's not forget that the Cowboys have beaten the Eagles not once, but twice this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly   SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly Empty

Back to top Go down

SHUT THE F*CK OUT! philly
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next