Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

thanks again to Madden school

Go down 
+4
Crunk
jelloshots17
c4jun
BucPride813
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-12-28

thanks again to Madden school Empty
PostSubject: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 01:48

I started this site as a hopeless level 1 and not even a week later im a level 3 that uses plays that seem to have no answer. Madden school is truley the best site to learn how to get an upper edge on any opponent.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 13:10

Yeah it is. My game has improved so much. I was always like level 15 for years. Now i'm a level 22 the highest level i've ever been and like 40% goes to madden school for helping me with my defense the most. My offense has always been great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
jelloshots17
New MS Member
New MS Member
jelloshots17

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 16:06

how does it help you do you have to buy the ebooks to be good or you look at the forums ?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 16:27

jelloshots17 wrote:
how does it help you do you have to buy the ebooks to be good or you look at the forums ?
By just looking at the forums will help a lot of members. Most of the members will post good material for people to add to their scheme or help them with a whole new offense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
thanks again to Madden school 13161-46

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 17:41

CRUNK wrote:
jelloshots17 wrote:
By just looking at the forums will help a lot of members. Most of the members will post good material for people to add to their scheme or help them with a whole new offense.

good post.. thanks again to Madden school 517225 labing stuff to your scheme.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 18:42

jelloshots17 wrote:

I never bought an ebook I just look at the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 18:46

nice 2 help a fellow student
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-02, 21:41

I too have learned a lot from all of you guys! Hopefully we will continue into the new year!
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-03, 02:07

Yeah I agree, my madden game has improved alot...bottom line. I'd always been ok at offense, but my defense sucked! I could never get any pressure on guys until I started checking out the defensive forum. Now I'm a level 21 yo...not bad....btw, does anyone know how your skill lever increases in Madden? I'm not sure what factors into the overall level? Any information is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
BucPride813
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BucPride813

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty2010-01-03, 02:26

Cboy918 wrote:
Yeah I agree, my madden game has improved alot...bottom line. I'd always been ok at offense, but my defense sucked! I could never get any pressure on guys until I started checking out the defensive forum. Now I'm a level 21 yo...not bad....btw, does anyone know how your skill lever increases in Madden? I'm not sure what factors into the overall level? Any information is appreciated!

its all about the win streaks to level up, and it also factors in your opponents level and rating of your team and his.. if your a level 10 and he's a 1 and you beat him with the Colts and he's the Rams you wont gain a thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks again to Madden school   thanks again to Madden school Empty

Back to top Go down

thanks again to Madden school
Page 1 of 1