Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....

Go down 
+21
dracocepheus
Swag Escobar
Devo
ckduble2
WTFreddy
instantclassic91
blinkers88
o Cpt ViDeO o
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Moore's Pats
aj_fitness1212
bp_brien
the joker 260
CookieMonsta
sliqnes
NO LUN@T1K
Champ_28
doozie821
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
TheDon270
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-03-12, 00:52

Coach Wilkins wrote:
yo don im going to add you my PSN is Coach_Wilkins

Cool coach...not sure if I have the max amount of friends, but I will add you if there is an issue with you sending me the friend request.
Back to top Go down
Coach Wilkins
New MS Member
New MS Member
Coach Wilkins

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-03-12, 01:29

added you
Back to top Go down
xNGSxTylar
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-03-23, 14:06

TheDon270 wrote:
I already posted this under the West Coast Playbook thread, but I want to make sure you guys see this stuff I wrote up, and I hope it helps everybody.......
alright guys....it took me a while to do this, but here goes some plays for the west coast offense that works wonders i think...alot of people has pm'd me to tell me how good everything is working...so lets begin...

far tight twins....you can use these 5 plays i'm listing, as your audibles...

1. quick toss...don't use this run as a cheese play..lol

2. fb dive..samething as i said above...lol

3. x-spot.....hot route outside receiver to a streak..make sure you smart route or have the inside receiver do a outside slant....in most cases, the wr you smart routed is open, and even the rb..

4. flats....2 different ways to set up...you can motion your fb out, and when you hike the ball, you can hit him quickly for a nice gain....or you can hot route the TE to a outside slant....i run this play because people will think i'm trying to do the x-spot play....

5. pa waggle....hot route the inside receiver to a out slant....if you get this play off, it does damage alot....this play is not intended for cheesing intentions....

I don't get why you would have five plays out of Far tight as your Audibles.

You can use the R-Stick audible to get to.
1.) PA Waggle
2.) X Spot (I Believe, Ill have to check into that on)
3.) Flats no, but Bench Switch could replace Flats easily.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-03-26, 17:30

look tylar, if you read my previous posts about that far tight twins, i had said the reason why i listed pa waggle was because i couldn't remember the name of 1 play i was going to throw in there originally...as for flats, flats works fine for me...like i said, i will use it to surprise people because some of the guys i have played try to contain my x-spot play i set up...they think i am running x-spot, but little do they know i will mess up there coverage setup....hell, you can throw bench switch in the mix as well...yes, its a good play...you gotta understand something with my writeup...i wrote everything down from the top of my head..i never wrote down what plays i know are good...i thought about it and typed it up...what i have posted about the wco has helped others that read it....
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-03-27, 17:19

yeah i got just toss, dive and flats in my audibles...since waggle and bench are in the preset audibles already it gives me more plays to come to the line with..
Back to top Go down
mr bout it
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-05-11, 20:50

yo don great stuff man!! i love it!!!!!!!! the only problem is itz so much good info i have a hard time putting a scheme together. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty2010-05-12, 12:21

with this playbook with some much good info if u set up your auds right u can have 4 or 5 schemes in this playbook...west coast is like swag says the bible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....   The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Don's West Coast Offense Teaser....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3