Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The best formation on O and D?

Go down 
+4
CookieMonsta
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
so much swag
MiamiXCanes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

The best formation on O and D? Empty
PostSubject: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-25, 23:33

lets just see what people think here about what the best formations are on O and D.

O

1. Snugs flip
2. Flip trips
3. far tight twins
4. strong close
5. i form close

D.

1. 46 normal
2. 3-4 over
3. nickle odd split
4. 1-5-5 prowl
5. 46 bear

those are my personal favorites

let me know what yall think!!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-25, 23:55

black you know me!!! 1-5-5.prowl and far tight twin's..holla at your boy
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 00:02

strong close and 46s very nice
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 00:15

Very nice ones so far. I also like I-Form Tight Pair, Gun bunch wk, gun bunch te, sometimes full house, pistol, or even wildcat for a few plays, just to mix it up
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 01:12

Gun Split
Goalline

34 over
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 01:18

you can have 1-5-5 in 34 D.cap NE.has it but i run with the prowl and dime..with it.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 04:18

I'll give you a top 5 on each side of the football.

Offense

1) Strong Close.
2) I-Form Pro.
3) I-Form Pro Twins.
4) I-Form Close.
5) Split Pro.

Defense

1) 46 Bear.
2) 46 Normal.
3) Dollar Normal.
4) 1-5-5 Prowl.
5) Dime Normal.

As you can see, I'm very partial to being under center, and using two running backs on offense. There's something to be said for having your fullback be your lead blocker in the running game, or using him as a pass receiver in your aerial game. The fullback position is very important part of my offense. It's under-utilized by too many people.

Also, if you've ever used the Split Slot formation in the San Fran playbook...very underrated.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 12:43

Swag, I run the Cle - Eric Mangenious playbook. It has 5 different 3-4 sets and 3 different Nickel sets. I have been trying to hint to you and Crazy about it several times. It is the NUTS, bro. Try it out, Holla Back, Dawg.
Back to top Go down
jd7680
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jd7680

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 13:40

Gun split
46 Normal
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 14:12

Singleback ace is definitely the one I use most on O just because I have the most options out of it.

On D I mainly use the 46 but a little bit of Dime in passing downs and a bit of the 46 bear after audibling to dime personnel.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 15:42

CapnCrunch wrote:
Swag, I run the Cle - Eric Mangenious playbook. It has 5 different 3-4 sets and 3 different Nickel sets. I have been trying to hint to you and Crazy about it several times. It is the NUTS, bro. Try it out, Holla Back, Dawg.

does it have the 46?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 16:42

No it doesn't have the 46, in its place I use the 245. You can run the Over Storm and Under Smoke with a couple extra big guys. Mind you not as big as the front line of the 46 but bigger and faster at the linebacker positions. That way you can either pinch if you smell inside run, spread if you smell outside run or just leave it alone iffin ya don' know. Also the MLB Blitz leaves 2 linebackers back against 2 TE sets.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 16:46

is the other nicke set nickle strong?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty2009-12-26, 17:12

3 nickels in Cle PB

Just a thought, I know you do well with what you guys do already. But I tried the NE and I liked the CLE better. Either way its all good.

Since I don't have HS internet on the road, and I make my living on the road. I have a hard time quantifying my skill set. So here is my best game on All Madden 15 min qtrs

Cowboys 107 vs Bears 27

I had 4 picks and 2 fumble recoveries
And 1124 total yards on offense

I know it is not the same as online play, but the stick skill is there. Just need to make a few changes for online play and I'm guessing I'll be OK.

What do you think of those numbers ever seen any like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best formation on O and D?   The best formation on O and D? Empty

Back to top Go down

The best formation on O and D?
Page 1 of 1