Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm here

Go down 
+4
eddy102293
LJsAllDay
EaRThQuAKEx9
smokinwill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-17

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-17, 23:04

Glad to see the forum for the wii has been made thats awesome. So I'm playing Madden on the Wii obviously. My online handle is smokinwill just like here. I do have one problem though. I have the nintendo wi-fi connector and it seems like I can only connect about 1/3 of the time that I try to get on and yes my computer is in different room than the wii but it shows a good connection on the usb connection tool. At least I think its the signal strength that its showing. Any suggestions to get a better/more consistent connnection other than putting the comp and the wii in the same room. I have my computer networked with my wifes in here so moving my comp isn't exactly an option and I don't want to deal with the less than stellar picture on the tv in the computer room. I will probably go and get the adapter for a wired connection next week(if i have any $$$ leftover after bills) and then I'll just have to deal with a 50ft cable running along the baseboards to the wii. I think I'll try turning off the parental controls first to see if that helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smokinwill
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-18, 10:26

hey dude, meet me online. my acc is earthquakex9. id love to play u. and we should lab sometime
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-18, 10:29

mabey u just got a bad conn
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-18

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-18, 11:45

using the nintendo wifi connector is the worst thing you can use when you are playing madden or some other games. i suggest using a wireless router, really cheap ones work just as good as expensive ones. wired is the best connection but you have a 50 footwire in your house so... depends on what you want
Back to top Go down
eddy102293
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eddy102293

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-07-13

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-18, 18:03

Mine is eddy102293. I am invincible! All hail my 5-15 record!
Back to top Go down
http://wiimml.forumotion.com/index.htm
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-19, 09:15

Thats cool. I'm willing to play anyone on the Wii and probably get owned by you since its the first time I've played madden but I'll have to get a wireless router or the adapter and a cable first. I should be able to get either or tomorrow or thursday if I have any money left after I pay my bills and get some stuff out of the pawn shop.

P.S. what do you mean by we should lab sometime???
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-19, 10:34

The main reason I've held back on getting a wireless router is because I don't want to have to buy the cards to install in my desktop computers(i have 2 and some spares) but i know that some of the newer ones have wired connections and still have wireless for your laptop or platform to be able to connect to it. If I can find one under $40 that will allow me to keep my comps wired to it and give me the wireless I need for my Wii then I'll try to get it. If there's enough wii madden players on here maybe we can get a tournament going for us like they have for the 360 and PS3.
Back to top Go down
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-19, 17:35

That's because there are far more 360 and PS3 players. >.>

Personally, imho, Madden 09 All-Play on Wii is not real madden. It has cartoony graphics and none of the real good features that 360 and PS3 versions have.

Again this is just my opinion. But don't expect me to ever get All-Play anytime soon, even if I ever get a Wii. I'll stick to the real Madden on PS3 thank you.

(PS: Sorry if this offends anyone. Just voicing my opinion.)
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-20, 02:44

fcuk chris collinsworth is all i have to say
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-21, 15:27

ok so I went and got a wireless router yesterday and set it up this morning. I am able to connect to the net now and have/will be sending some friend requests out on EA with the wii so I have some peeps I can play that can then give me feedback about what I can do better to improve in this game. I also bought the strat guide so I have an easy/quick ref to look at to help remember all the plays and whatnot. Basically something to study when I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-21, 19:34

i cant wiat to play you bud
Back to top Go down
Ill-AdelPHia
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ill-AdelPHia

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-21

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-22, 08:51

i have wii madden but not online
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-22, 17:40

you shoudl realy think about getting it becasue its really fun and you could join some online leagues
Back to top Go down
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-08-29, 10:03

Shadelon wrote:
That's because there are far more 360 and PS3 players. >.>

Personally, imho, Madden 09 All-Play on Wii is not real madden. It has cartoony graphics and none of the real good features that 360 and PS3 versions have.

Again this is just my opinion. But don't expect me to ever get All-Play anytime soon, even if I ever get a Wii. I'll stick to the real Madden on PS3 thank you.

(PS: Sorry if this offends anyone. Just voicing my opinion.)

If you don't have a Wii let alone Wii Madden why are you posting in here? Your post was pointless other than to try to knock those of us that are playing on the Wii. Am I offended that you don't think the all-play version is "real madden" Not at all, I personally am peeved about the lack of Madden IQ on my version as well as the watered down training simulator which is more like some of the mini camp practices. I also am put out by the fact that I can't redo my plays on the wii like you can on the other versions with the replay all i can do is watch it or use the telestrator to watch it pause it and draw lines on it instead of getting to redo the play with coaching on how to do it more successfully. the lack of madden IQ means the game doesn't grow with me unless I go in and manually change it from rookie to pro to all pro to all madden.

So if you get a wii or play madden on the wii at a friends house and have something constructive to add to the topic then we look forward to chatting with you but if your just going to knock it please do so in the playstation forum and not here.
Back to top Go down
flowcom
New MS Member
New MS Member
flowcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-10-04, 10:16

I play on the Wii. I was a PC madden player until this year, when EA discontinued it. Since we only own a Wii, that obvious choice was to get it for the Wii. I miss the PC style but its not cost effective to buy a PS3 or Xbox for just this game since we own a Wii. Talking about a total different world. I do like it. Just to many bugs. I am flowcom and would love to play anyone when I am online,. Hit me up on your buddies list.
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-10-04, 11:59

smokinwill you should join my madden league

a lot of people are always looking for a game

like seriously.......it is a lot of fun........ i know you on the proboards but nobody is rarely on the proboards....so pm if you want to join

nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
flowcom
New MS Member
New MS Member
flowcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-10-06, 18:43

Dolfinlife wrote:
smokinwill you should join my madden league

a lot of people are always looking for a game

like seriously.......it is a lot of fun........ i know you on the proboards but nobody is rarely on the proboards....so pm if you want to join

nationalwiileague.forumakers.com

Casn I get on that?
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty2008-10-06, 20:22

do you want to join?

if you join tell me so i can activate your account
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

I'm here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here   I'm here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Other :: Archives :: Wii Madden 10 General Talk-
Jump to: