Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Results

Go down 
+33
-iBleedGreen-
CJDAWGG14
ButterAndMilk
Fudopi is That Dude
xXBlackiceXx
TexasBeerPong99
jwhite
Winktin Rampage Jackson
carlo874
yaboy510
blackhawk375
will to win
iCky Sticks
Mcnair2Wycheck
Ketcham While They're Hot
CBONE666
txboy05
Shut-Down-D-
nawfside512
Mickey
soonersbigdawg
[xSnDx] willyj1587
EQUation
humbleboss
Swag Escobar
Downtown YuckieBrown
EggzOverEazy
chrisc2006
BoSpOrTsFaN
dirty-mullet
Fudgy
bigbuddah
Modrewgnu
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-26, 06:44

i beat eggz in the early half of our double header yesterday, it was 30-20....and in the second game, it was a good game until i forgot i had a running back and threw 2 stupid int's, both of which were returned for td's by eggz...it was still a good game though.

record so far 1 - 1
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (Carolina Panthers) @ Real2Death (Baltimore Ravens)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-27, 03:01

EggzOverEazy420 (Carolina Panthers) @ Real2Death (Baltimore Ravens)
31-28 in a heartbreaker for Real.

1st Quarter: BAL Joe Flacco 30 yard TD pass
CAR Jake Delhomme completes a 30 yard TD pass to DJ Hackett

2nd Quarter: Joe Flacco 70 yard TD pass to FB
Delhomme throws an INT
BAL Willis McGahee runs in the TD
Delhomme throws an INT
Delhomme sneaks in the TD

3rd Quarter: Delhomme throws an INT
Flacco sneaks in the TD
CAR Brad Hoover runs in the TD
Flacco throws an INT
Delhomme fumbles the ball, BAL recovers

4th Quarter: Flacco fumbles the ball
Delhomme fumbles
Flacco fumbles, Peppers recovers for a TD
Flacco throws an INT
CAR John Kasay FG is good

Real came out with a great drive and capped it off with a nice end zone pass. Luckily I came back with a good kickoff return and a touchdown of my own. In the 2nd I spazzed out and missed a tackle, letting his FB run to the end zone. Then I threw an interception and Real took advantage with a dominating drive for another 7. His D was very good, and I was really unable to make a lot of passes. Heap (I think) fumbled what was almost a TD, and the ensuing drive resulted in a Carolina TD to end the half. Unfortuneatley, I started the 2nd half with another pick, and Flacco eventually pushed the ball in on 4th down. After a few good passes, I knocked in a TD. When Flacco threw that interception I finally had a chance to tie it up but the ball was knocked out of Delhomme's hands, putting me on defense again. Flacco got sacked on two consecutive plays and turned it over on the 2nd one. So again, I can tie it up. After a huge conversion on 4th and 20, Delhomme fumbles the ball on a scramble. Then, when the door looked closed without any timeouts left for the Panthers, Carolina forces a fumble and Julius Peppers runs it in for touchdown. After that, Baltimore had to move the ball to get in scoring position for the win but Flacco was picked off and Carolina with time running off the clock was able to get off the field goal.

Joe Flacco - 117.4, 223 yards, 2 TD, 2 INT, 13/17
Jake Delhomme - 63.3, 221 yards, 1 TD, 3 INT, 14/24

Willis Mcgahee - 40 yards, 11 attempts, 1 TD

DJ Hackett - 4 rec, 67 yards, 1 TD
Lorenzo Neal - 2 rec, 80 yards, 1 TD
Mark Clayton - 3 rec, 46 yards, 1 TD

Interceptions by: Ed Reed, Chris McAlister, Bart Scott, Ken Lucas, C.J. Wilson

Highlights coming soon...
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-27, 04:01

A few mistakes...

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1947814
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1947775

And a few nice plays...

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1947806
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1947762
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-27, 20:19

Fudgy (Eagles) vs. Yuck (Packers)

28-14 Fudgy victory

It was a solid game, in lambeu (of course it was snowing) Pretty nice.

It was unranked 6 minute qtrs.

Good game bro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (CAR) vs Bryan (NE)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-27, 20:52

Carolina Panthers @ New England Patriots
21-28

1st Quarter: Brady sneaks in the TD
Delhomme throws an INT
Brady throws a TD pass to Moss

2nd Quarter: NE misses a FG
Hoover punches in the TD

3rd Quarter: Delhomme's pass is picked off for a NE TD

4th Quarter: Stewart knocks in the TD
DJ Hackett catches a TD pass from Jake Delhomme
Moss catches a TD pass

I was just getting slaughtered to open the game up. I knew how Bry played and I made too many adjustments to my game too early, and he went up by 14 quick. I got a big pass of before the 2 minute warning and set up a nice goaline success. We ended the half at 14-7. I threw a killer pick 6 some where around his 30 to open the 2nd half. Luckily I scored on the next go out. I was able to get the ball back with the score still at 21-14, and I scored right after the 2 minute warning. Unfortunately, Moss jumped up and came down with a huge pass to break my defense's back. I actually did drive it down the field with the 40 seconds lieft, and I ended up on the 9 yard line, too, but... like the idiot I am, I didn't make sure to call the TO. I promise I hit select, I know that, but I must have hit it too soon or while the game lagged for a second and I didnt get it off. Usually I'm frantic about that s***, and I hit it a thousand times, but I knew what play I was about to call and I was trying to remain relaxed, terrible. No excuses, I got my ass kicked the whole game and barely managed to hang on. I let Tom Brady throw perfectly. I'm am dying for a rematch.

Tom Brady - 158.3 rating, 180 yards, 2 TD, 11/13
Laurence Maroney - 77 yards, 10 attempts
Randy Moss - 3 receptions, 116 yards, 2 TD

the only player who really showed up for me was DJ Hacket with 8 receptions and 162 yards.

Here's Moss to finish me off.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/1967247

Last edited by EggzOverEazy420 on 2008-10-27, 21:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for the HL!)
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-27, 20:59

yea great game eazy. i oped up with a 29 yard pass to gaffney and on the following play i ran a 50 yard gain. i punched it in later on the drive. he threw a qick interception and i got another TD. thats when i started thinking this was a simple game. his offense was great for the rest of the time and just got unlucky on one play wich i returned a short pass all the way for a touchdown. his defense was good after he made the adjustmants and i had started beating him on a couple of draw plays out of the shot gun because he thought i was gunna screen. i as so glad when he didn't call his timeout to give him another play and would've probaly tied the game up.

I have a play that i tried 4 times in this game that i wanna perfect before posting it in the exclusive section.
This is how the play worked for me

30 yard completion to Gaffney
60 yard TD to moss
incompletion
60 yard TD to moss
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (CAR) vs. Real2Death (BAL)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 03:34

Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens (2nd meeting)
17-10

1st Quarter: BAL fumbles
Delhomme throws a pick

Real started off running really strong, and his defense was playing well... ok i can't do this, it's gonna **** me up, it was 3-3 at half ill tell ya the rest later.

It turned out to be a defensive battle. Real ended up using Flacco and Smith, neither really produced, same was the case for Delhomme. Jake threw 4 picks, Baltimore threw 3, Flacco with the 2 INTs. I did get a pick 6, that was the momentum changer. My offense was horrible, I don't mean my team, I mean me. I played bad. Gotta get my head in the game. So I barely won this one, just like last time. I'd like more definitive wins but there is definitely some competition around here, which is great because in my opinion the best way to up your game is by playing people who are better and better.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bryan (NE) vs EggzOverEazy420 (CAR)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 17:35

New England Patriots @ Carolina Panthers (2nd meeting)
21 - 35

This time I got the best of it, I'm sure we'll play again and it will be another barn burner. I have a good feeling for Bryan's offense, even still it was occasionally effective. It started off with an interception the flats by Chris Gamble who returned it to the NE 6. It was a back and forth game from there. The 3 touchdowns he scored all came off the same play, I'll post the highlights because I know he wants to write up an explanation of it. I couldn 't stop it until the 4th quarter, at which point it was tied at 21-21 and I knew it was coming so I finally decided to go back to the dollar cover 1 robber FS with and adjustment to the FS. I got to running the ball well, although I did fumble one with DeAngelo Williams, and I passed very efficiently, I don't think I threw any interceptions. It was a great game.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (Carolina Panthers) @ Real2Death (Baltimore Ravens)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 18:48

Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens (3rd meeting)
24 - 0

This game started off kinda fluky. Real's first drive was 4 minutes long but he only managed 24 yards. On the ensuing drive I caught what would have been and interception (see highlight here), almost got sacked and for some reason couldnt throw it afterward, and eventually hit a TD pass because Real dove by mistake, obviously. I sacked Flacco on 3 straight plays, and returned a punt to the 20. Even then, Real got a facemask penalty, and after that DeAngelo had a monster run. Right before the end of the half I got a pick triangle and a FG. My opening drive was looking great, until my boy D. Williams fumbled it working his way into the red zone. From then on though my defense continued to play well, my offense was decent, and I managed to hang on to the shutout.

Jake Delhome - 152.0 rating, 137 yards, 1 TD, 8/10

Willis McGahee - 73 yards, 18 attempts
Jonathan Stewart - 24 yards, 5 attempts
DeAngelo Williams - 24 yards, 6 attempts, 1 TD
Brad Hoover - 4 yards, 2 attempts, 1 TD

Muhsin Muhammad - 3 rec, 47 yards,
Steve Smith - 2 receptions, 56 yards, 1 TD
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 21:08

IProb3(Falcons) vs Real2Death(Ravens)
24 - 22

well im so mad at my 3 game losing streak i don't really remember the details lol. it was a good game that came down to the very end of it...after i scored with td run i went for the 2point anmd i made it with my HB which put me up by 1 point...after that i played too conservative and IProb3 passed all over me and got into field position for the winning field goal

Stats = i suck
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 21:21

haha real 0-3 record may not look good. but i know youre a good player, let them underestimate you, man. if they think youre an easy win, you'll twerk 'em good.
Back to top Go down
humbleboss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 21:28

humble vs yuck, 21-9 this was a tough game throughout yuck played solid d on me the whole game. i scored first at the end of the first period to make it 7-0. yuck answered with 3 right before half. i got the ball first at half and scored and made it 14-3. yuck answered with a score of his own and went for 2 but failed the conversion which made it 14-9. i drove down the field and scored and made it 21-9 which was the final. good game yuck
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-28, 22:54

I beat Real2Death 2 times out of 3. 1st game it was baltimore ravens vs alanta and I won 24-22. 2nd game, he blew me out by runnin the whole game with Bmore and I had Jaguars. The score was 34-7. 3rd and last game, i picked my REAL team the chargers, he stayed with Ravens the whole way through and i blew him out THE SAME EXACT SCORE EXCEPT IT WAS ME WHO WAS WINNIN, 34-7. So im 2-1
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (BUF) vs. Real2Death (BAL)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 03:01

Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens (4th meeting)
7-28

Well Real came out and did his running thing, and I handled it as I usually do, bend don't break... oh wait, no I didn't. Look what happened! This time his defense did much better. We ended up trading interceptions early, and Real got the best of it in the first half ending at 0-14. Now, he went for it on 4th down in the 1st half, but not like he did in the 2nd, which really disappointed me. One particular drive, to start the 2nd half, he went for it on 4th I believe 4 times (with 3 yards to go, 3 yards to go, 9 yards to go, and 4 yards to go on the 4 up by 14). I should have been able to stop the run, I admit, but in my opinion it is pretty grimy.

I'm still ok with it because it's the first time he's beat me in our 4 match ups.
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 04:19

if it was 4th and 9 it had to be very close to the end of 2nd cause thats scary for me.....well my bad as you see in my games i have a bad history of losing right in the end cept the 2 blow outs.... 2-5 playing only 2 people...
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EggzOverEazy420 (CAR) vs WillyJ1587 (DAL)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 16:57

Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers
31 - 21

I started out with, can I say, a beautiful drive, and Willy answered with a long bomb up the middle to beat my Cover 3 cheers . On the next drive I again worked it down the field methodically. At then end of the half I threw a deep interception and Willy ran the same play he scored on before to get him in FG range, ending the half at 17-14. To start the 2nd half, Willy used the whole 3rd quarter to score, kudos to him. So at 24-14 vs a working Dallas offense, I was forced to throw the ball, which did result in another interception, and he scored on his following drive. At that point I felt the game was out of reach and decided not to chance another interception, so I made much more conservative passes like I did at the start of the game to just ward off the blow out. I ended the game with a touchdown, and losing 31-21.

Willy is pretty good, he knows his playbook well, and the fact that he uses Dallas doesn't make it any easier to play him. haha, Willy that play that you ended the game on frustrated me. I knew you were throwing it there, its basically the same play Bryan likes to run. It's just that guys like T.O. and Randy are too much for those safeties and corners. GG.
Back to top Go down
[xSnDx] willyj1587
New MS Member
New MS Member
[xSnDx] willyj1587

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 17:01

Just played eggz and won 31-21. I used the cowboys and he used the panthers. It was a 3 point game at halftime but then I stepped my game up and pulled out the win in the second half.

I'M BALLIN SON!!!
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 17:14

Willy, what other teams do you like to use?
Back to top Go down
[xSnDx] willyj1587
New MS Member
New MS Member
[xSnDx] willyj1587

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: stats   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 17:30

some of my stats against eggz:

Tony Romo: rating-158.3, 310 yds, 11/11

Marion Barber: 6 att, 30 yds

T.O.: 5 rec., 227 yds
Back to top Go down
[xSnDx] willyj1587
New MS Member
New MS Member
[xSnDx] willyj1587

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 17:31

I'll pretty much use any team but the boys are my team.
Back to top Go down
[xSnDx] willyj1587
New MS Member
New MS Member
[xSnDx] willyj1587

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: willyj1587(cowboys) vs humbleboss(patriots)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 18:48

I just played humbleboss and won 41-14. I was using my cowboys and he used the patriots. I started off the game going up 21-0 and humble just couldn't recover. He scored his first TD off of a bomb to Moss but then I started playin with the SS and he couldn't find Moss on that streak anymore. My D came out on top with 4 picks.

Good game humble.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 19:07

EggzOverEazy420 (WSH) @ Yuckman (TEN)

24 - 21

This one started out sloppy for me, Yuckman was playing very patiently. I couldn't get much going. He put up 2 touchdowns in the 4th quarter to put it at 14-21 with a minute left. Luckily I immediately got a huge pass that broke through the defense for a TD, and on the ensuing drive I forced a fumbled (check out the clip here) that left me in field goal range. GG Yuckman.
Back to top Go down
[xSnDx] willyj1587
New MS Member
New MS Member
[xSnDx] willyj1587

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: willyj1587(cowboys) vs yuckman(titans)   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-29, 20:03

just played yuckman and won 42-7. I was using the cowboys and he used the titans.

GG Yuck
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-30, 00:09

Ebogart (DAL) vs EggzOverEazy420 (CAR)
13-3

I couldnt do much on offense, and I couldn't stop the short passes or short run gains. He killed me slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty2008-10-30, 00:10

Smile FROM THIS POINT ON ALL SCORES WILL GO ON THE NEXT SITE RANKINGS POST Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results   Results - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Results
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next