Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Start your own website

Go down 
+7
TheMurdaMann10
the joker 260
xXTHeEddYXx
adi21cards1
sUcKmYcLiPz
iKILL
Modrewgnu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Start your own website Empty
PostSubject: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 05:51

Hey Everyone,

I have heard a lot of talk of people wanting to start their own website about various things. If you have ever wanted to run your own website about anything gaming related i will be giving you an opportunity.

Madden School needs some partner websites. I dont like too many other websites out there so I figure, what better way to get partners then to create our own.

So here is the deal. You pay nothing. i'll buy whatever domain name you choose as long as its available.

Check if your name is available here:
http://instantdomainsearch.com/

I have experience setting up websites so i'll set it up and hand it over to you. All you have to do is link to madden-school on your homepage somewhere and not ever recruit to your website on madden-school

I will accept the 5 best ideas that I think could make it into a big time website.

Send me a pm with the following information:

Website Name: (example.com)
Type of website: (you can start with either a blog or a forum, once you become successful, you can have both)
Experience running websites: (past moderator postions, administrator positions on other sites, etc)
What your website will offer that no other website offers:
Why you can run a website better then anyone else:
How much time you can devote to the website a week: (be realistic)
How you plan on building the website: (how will you recruit, incentivise people to stay active, etc)

I wont be able to baby you through the process, so you must be good with google to figure out any problems or questions you may have.

The more you write the better chance you have. PM me your responses. I will be setting these up soon, so think hard about what you want to do
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
iKILL
New MS Member
New MS Member
iKILL

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 10:44

What will the forum software be? What will the blog software be? Where will this be hosted? How much bandwith/memory do we get? Thanks much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hurricanesports.com
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 11:30

iKILL wrote:
What will the forum software be? What will the blog software be? Where will this be hosted? How much bandwith/memory do we get? Thanks much!

Its free if u use Forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 12:53

Blog software will be wordpress, forum software will be phpbb.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 12:56

so can u do tthat to my site???
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:01

you have to fill out a proper application like everyone else. However, we will not support any forumotion site.
Back to top Go down
adi21cards1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:02

BrEAkTHRuYEAR wrote:
so can u do tthat to my site???

lol just 1 or your 50 others also lol jk
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:05

HAAH i only have 2 ******! lolololol! dude that other was gay! this actually pretty sikkk

and Mod why not?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:06

Forumotion costs much more and has less features.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:12

but then ill have to purchase a website right?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:48

No i would be purchasing the site for you.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:56

Oh ok cool...yeah Can u make me NCAA-Insane.com
Look @ my forumotion site! dude im gladly accept this responsibility! I will not let you down!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 13:58

You must first learn to read before you can start a successful website. Please fill out the form like everyone else has and pm it to me.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:02

ok fine LOL.
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:10

I WAS POSTING LIKE A DUMBASS! HAHA

Last edited by BrEAkTHRuYEAR on 2009-12-21, 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:13

Modrewgnu wrote:
You must first learn to read before you can start a successful website. Please fill out the form like everyone else has and pm it to me.

BrEAkTHRuYEAR wrote:
Website Name:www.NCAA-Insane.com
Type of website:NCAA, COD, MADDEN & PS2 Section(for our few gamers)
Experience running websites:i was a head mod on maddenholics & i run my own site right now...which is pretty successful.
What your website will offer that no other website offers:It will offer Tips...and the eBooks...will be FREE! if you bring in 5 members or more. 1st i will start off small and it will be the ultimate place to get a game of NCAA COD or MADDEN.
Why you can run a website better then anyone else:Because i know what people want to see on a site...and I will do my best and please my guests.!
How much time you can devote to the website a week:Honestly I'll be on Every single day just improving the site and recruiting members.!
How you plan on building the website:I'll recruit by getting people on my buddies list on PS3...and other sites...and to get people to stay active....i plan on giving out a free eBook for everyone 50 or 100 posts...i plan on putting up a good team of Admin & Mods!

I would really like to help you out but you dont follow directions well at all. This is the third time i told you something and you still dont follow it. Private Message me your application!!!! You can't be that dumb
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:19

BrEAkTHRuYEAR wrote:
Experience running websites:i was a head mod on maddenholics & i run my own site right now...which is pretty successful.
What your website will offer that no other website offers:It will offer Tips...and the eBooks...will be FREE! if you bring in 5 members or more. 1st i will start off small and it will be the ultimate place to get a game of NCAA COD or MADDEN.
Why you can run a website better then anyone else:Because i know what people want to see on a site...and I will do my best and please my guests.!
How much time you can devote to the website a week:Honestly I'll be on Every single day just improving the site and recruiting members.!
How you plan on building the website:I'll recruit by getting people on my buddies list on PS3...and other sites...and to get people to stay active....i plan on giving out a free eBook for everyone 50 or 100 posts...i plan on putting up a good team of Admin & Mods!
PS2, seriously?
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:19

Dude if they copy what i said all that means that they arent worthy of making there own site...you know what i am saying..
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:21

Some people still use PS2...so what...im not going to lose guests over not having a PS2 section
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:22

BrEAkTHRuYEAR wrote:
Dude if they copy what i said all that means that they arent worthy of making there own site...you know what i am saying..

Thats not what i am saying at all. They can use your answers against you in their application saying how they will be better then you since u told the entire world what you would do. it makes it easy for other people to outdo you
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:25

There i changed it lol...i see what your saying! hahaha! wow iseeeeeee! LOL
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:45

xXTHeEddYXx wrote:
BrEAkTHRuYEAR wrote:
PS2, seriously?

sum ppl actually cant afford a 360 or ps3 it took me until last christmas 2 actually get a 360 n it was the arcade version
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 14:55

dude eddy how do u get that sig thing...the one that changes! ahah
Back to top Go down
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 15:23

lmao ncaa-insane? really
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty2009-12-21, 15:28

it'll be cooler thank ************! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start your own website   Start your own website Empty

Back to top Go down

Start your own website
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next