Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty
PostSubject: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-20, 01:16

I told everybody on here check the post..they would win!!! O.B the saint's are not the best team in the NFL. they got to many hole's in there D.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-20, 04:16

yup. about a week ago i called out a 28-24 win for the cowboys.

(check the dallas cowboys thread)

if you look at the matchup on paper....

the saints barely allow sacks, but they hadnt faced guys like spencer and ware yet. plus we had ratliff causing problems, forcing their center and guard deep into the pocket.

also, the saints were one of the top rushing offenses, but the cowboys have an amazing run defense.

the saints defense depends too much on takeaways... and romo is playing phenominal football this year. I trusted him to protect the ball.

So if people actually took the time to check out matchups and stats they would realize the cowboys were the biggest matchup for the saints this year.

I knew the boys would pull this one out.

Now honestly the only game im worried about is the redskins game next week. I think we will defeat the eagles in week 17. Im just worried about them damn redskins.

GO COWBOYS
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-20, 07:54

24Marion24 wrote:

the saints barely allow sacks, but they hadnt faced guys like spencer and ware yet. plus we had ratliff causing problems, forcing their center and guard deep into the pocket.

also, the saints were one of the top rushing offenses, but the cowboys have an amazing run defense.

the saints defense depends too much on takeaways... and romo is playing phenominal football this year. I trusted him to protect the ball.

So if people actually took the time to check out matchups and stats they would realize the cowboys were the biggest matchup for the saints this year.

Now honestly the only game im worried about is the redskins game next week. I think we will defeat the eagles in week 17. Im just worried about them damn redskins.

GO COWBOYS

Did you watch the game or what the cowboys won but not because of what you are saying.

They hadn't faced guy like ware and spencer yet.They faced the jets who locked them up beyond control only reason they won is because mark sanchez.The face the Giants when they were 3-0 and osi and tuck were playing good.They played Philly and their defense.They played washington defense.All of these at the time had better defenses than the cowboys at just what you said.

Romo protected the ball.He threw two passes right to the saints and they dropped them.He threw 2-3 ground balls to witten and austin on third down.

The saint had to abandon the rush pretty early otherwise you never know.I mean reggie bush had 1 carry for 30 yards.

Cowboys won but they were far from the best match-up for the saints.The saints had countless drops even dropped a touchdown.

Congrats on the win but they are still a half game up on the Giants if they beat the skins.

But one question why does miles Austin disappear against good corners.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-21, 00:38

may be you worn't watching the same game!!!!!! cause they was in breeze face all f*cking game money.we did a better job then the jet's!!!!! with FOUR GUY'S!! not a crazy blitz scheme thr jet's use. and the G-MEN they got 48 put on they a$$...money so how can you say that? we have the best match up for them and we will see them again!!!after we kick the packer's a$$..at home from winning the east.... HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. 83168 the let down is my worry that's all.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-21, 01:58

Saint's defense is overrated, Plus Romo played a smart game = Win for dallas.

i saw it coming Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-21, 04:32

A Packering Ape wrote:
24Marion24 wrote:

GO COWBOYS

Did you watch the game or what the cowboys won but not because of what you are saying.

They hadn't faced guy like ware and spencer yet.They faced the jets who locked them up beyond control only reason they won is because mark sanchez.The face the Giants when they were 3-0 and osi and tuck were playing good.They played Philly and their defense.They played washington defense.All of these at the time had better defenses than the cowboys at just what you said.

Romo protected the ball.He threw two passes right to the saints and they dropped them.He threw 2-3 ground balls to witten and austin on third down.

The saint had to abandon the rush pretty early otherwise you never know.I mean reggie bush had 1 carry for 30 yards.

Cowboys won but they were far from the best match-up for the saints.The saints had countless drops even dropped a touchdown.

Congrats on the win but they are still a half game up on the Giants if they beat the skins.

But one question why does miles Austin disappear against good corners.

Like I said idiot.....The saints never allowed sacks and I knew spencer and ware would get to him.

And like I said we have a great rush defense and we basically shut down their run other than 1 big run.

THe Saints defense depended on takeaways like I said.... And Romo didnt turn the ball over once. And her NEVER threw the ball to the ground on 3rd down in that game. He only threw 1 pass that was even close to being intercepted. SO I REALLY DONT THINK you even watched that game at all.

And Miles Austin dosn't dissapear against good corners.... IDK where you get your info from? Check the stats game to game.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty2009-12-21, 05:59

so much swag wrote:
I told everybody on here check the post..they would win!!! O.B the saint's are not the best team in the NFL. they got to many hole's in there D.
wow are u serious who is the best team then cuz it isn't them cowgirls. win was their last playoff win ? ohhh i know 96 i beleive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.   HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S. Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOY'S.
Page 1 of 1