Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

wildcat help id really aprreciate the help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-19

wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty
PostSubject: wildcat help id really aprreciate the help   wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty2009-12-19, 01:15

hey whatsup im new on here and i lay madden alot online and i beat people with records of 120 and 30 stuf fliek that so i know im above average i know nanos and all that in run with the eagles the problem im havign is stoping my 10 year old brothers wildcat offense yea i said 10 hes usign the chargers with the dolphins playbook and its kiling me he runs left or right passes it or laterals it to another running back people told me do gaps fire and a bunch of other stuff please people im 17 i dont wanna keep losign to a 10 year old any plays idea formations anything thanks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: wildcat help id really aprreciate the help   wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty2009-12-19, 02:04

lol if you cant stop it after the patch then you need to work on some other parts of your game....
Back to top Go down
abrown24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: wildcat help id really aprreciate the help   wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty2009-12-19, 18:35

field goal block..... lol thx madden-school
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: wildcat help id really aprreciate the help   wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty2009-12-19, 19:47

ok this hsould work, run a cover 3 out of 46 blitz the line backers and makle trhe safeties a yellow zone if he passing out of the wildcat with the chargers you shouldnt have to worry about the deep ball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wildcat help id really aprreciate the help   wildcat help id really aprreciate the help Empty

Back to top Go down

wildcat help id really aprreciate the help
Page 1 of 1