Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tampa Bay Offensive eBook

Go down 
+6
CJDAWGG14
Th3 Ac3r
Sun
nawfside512
Swag Escobar
Modrewgnu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty
PostSubject: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 00:46

We have now released an ebook for the tampa bay offensive playbook for madden 10. And for the first week it is for the holiday price of only $18.99.

Buy The Madden-School Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Now!

This eBook is our first offensive ebook of the year and we choose to do it from a completly unknown playbook. Instead of rushing out an ebook as fast as we could, we choose to take our time and give you the best product available on the internet for the lowest price.

But why would we make an ebook on a playbook that is 100% unknown? Simple because nobody will have ever seen this scheme before making your offense undefendable and 10 times more effective. Also, we plan on limiting our sales to ensure that not everyone online and in tourneys is running this scheme. This way loyal madden-school members will have the advantage over everyone else.

ALL PLAYS IN THIS EBOOK WERE CREATED, TESTED, AND LABBED RIGOROUSLY VS. THE SECOND MADDEN PATCH THAT CAME OUT A WEEK AGO!

This is the only ebook on the internet that was created specifically for the second patch. All other ebooks you may have are out dated and many plays will not work anymore!

Our tampa bay offensive playbook eGuide contains:

8 consistently great run plays
24 pass plays
5 plays with completely unbumpable secret routes
Man beaters
Zone beaters

If you use a team with a great wide receiver (patriots, texans, colts, cardinals, lions, Chargers, Saints, Packers etc) you need this ebook.

We show you how to crush cover 2, cover 3, Cover 4, zone nanos, man nanos, fag D. All for under 20 dollars.

Did i mention high definition videos? The quality of the videos are amazing, the breakdowns are clear. Whether you are completly new to madden or an experienced veteran, this ebook is a must buy.

Most ebooks with videos contain at most 15 plays as you experienced ebook buyers know. Our contains over 30. Our eBook has high definition videos, most ebooks, if they have videos at all are hard to see, laggy, and choppy.

Now you will not even have to wait once you order our ebook, right after your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions on how you access your ebook.

By purchasing your ebook, you are helping support Madden-School. We have given out over $650 dollars in prizes this year alone in tournaments, leagues, and contests. Your purchases allows us to keep giving back to the Madden Community by hosting these free events with cash payouts.

Please take a look at 2 sample videos from our unbumpable routes section:

Play: Gun Doubles- PA Slot Post

Setup

1. Cancel the play action/ block your halfback
2. Send your tight end on a drag route
3. Motion your right outside wide receiver left and snap when he starts moving

Reads

1.The right outside receiver's route is now unbumpable, and he darts past his defender. Lead pass up to him. If you opponent is nanoing with bump and run coverage, this play usually results in a touchdown.
2. Your second read is your tight end on the drag route, but you really won't need him most of the time.

Play Singleback Bunch- Pa Draw Pass

Setup

1. Cancel Play Action
2. Motion your outside bunch receiver out towards the sideline

Reads

1. Once again this is an unbumpable route vs both zone and man to man defenses as shown in the video. Quick lead pass up to your wide receiver that you sent in motion for a big gain.

Hope you enjoyed our free preview. Be the first to purchase and get an email sent instantly to you and start dominating your opponents today for only $18.99

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2009-12-19, 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 04:38

u got the man beaters... u got the zone beaters... wat about the wife beaters
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 17:42

Lol, Im sure their in those hidden unbumpable plays... lol
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 20:03

Swagfrey Dahmer wrote:

I checked and only found those in the Fag Husband playbook. I hope they'll make a breakdown of that one.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 20:04

Unfortunatly forum.madden-school.com does not plan on creating a guide to the fag husband playbook in madden 10.

However, next year I heard that playbook may be much improved.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 21:03

Any luck for Mac users Shocked
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 21:05

yes, I think we have Ebooks for Mac users now.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 21:39

yes the tampa bay offensive ebook is supported for mac users
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-19, 23:03

Cool,I'll think about getting it
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-20, 12:00

Sun wrote:
Swagfrey Dahmer wrote:

I checked and only found those in the Fag Husband playbook. I hope they'll make a breakdown of that one.

what is da fag husband playbook is it f@d,and when you buy ebooks do u get them online sent 2 u?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-20, 17:06

The fag husband playbook was just a joke. The guide is sent automatically to your email.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-20, 18:59

both of those plays look killer..damn man they look good..this gives me something to think about if i ever want to try something new
Back to top Go down
madgreatone
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-23, 22:48

Yo I got this and all but why cant I print it out my ps3 aint no where near my comp mang
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-23, 23:08

You can print it out each individual page, but the videos wont be on the printed stuff
Back to top Go down
TLizChosen
New MS Member
New MS Member
TLizChosen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-26, 15:55

Purchase the Tampa ebook today, but did not get an email for download. Need Help Please...
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty2009-12-26, 15:56

you should have an email, check your spam folder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Offensive eBook   Tampa Bay Offensive eBook Empty

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Offensive eBook
Page 1 of 1