Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

E-Books

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: E-Books   E-Books Empty2009-12-18, 18:26

im trying to make an e-book buit i don't know what playbook to make it on i usually made ebooks for ncaa but i havent made one for madden i have started with the browns playnook though
Back to top Go down
BdaROCK
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-23

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Books   E-Books Empty2009-12-28, 01:33

Do a Dolphins E-book. It's an offense that can really just rake in points, but not many people know how to use it right.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Books   E-Books Empty2009-12-28, 01:44

GO WITH SAN DIEGO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Books   E-Books Empty2009-12-28, 09:45

why does everyone think they can make an ebook all of the sudden? its much more difficult and time consuming than you think...
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Books   E-Books Empty2009-12-28, 15:08

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
why does everyone think they can make an ebook all of the sudden? its much more difficult and time consuming than you think...

Agreed. I have absolutely no desire to create one. I'm more than happy to share certain things that I've learned with people, but I'm not wasting my time creating an E-Book.

1) It has to be way too time consuming.

2) I don't think they're worth $20-$30, so I couldn't charge someone that much in good faith. I understand people want to get paid for their work, but in my opinion...getting a handful of plays from one playbook is not worth $20 to $30. I think people spend way too much time creating a product that when you really think about it, shouldn't have value beyond 4 or 5 bucks.

If you're going to charge me $30 for a few plays from one playbook, I'll just lab it myself and probably find more plays than that ebook was going to give me to begin with.

There are people who have actually purchased multiple Ebooks for this game at $20-$30 a pop, and I find that hysterical. Almost as hysterical as someone actually having the audacity to charge that much to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E-Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: E-Books   E-Books Empty

Back to top Go down

E-Books
Page 1 of 1