Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss

Go down 
+8
Mcnair2Wycheck
getbuck
raptors505
MiamiXCanes
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
pkismyname
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
toxic17
12 posters
AuthorMessage
toxic17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty
PostSubject: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-16, 22:42

anyone know? so i can start practicing with em
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-17, 00:23

i personally like usering the FS so i can sit back and pick off passes or come up and make the huge hit in the backfield if i suspect run, but watch out for playaction- the way i prevent getting burnt on play action is i watch the TE, if he goes out for a pass, sit back in coverage, if he starts run blocking u know its a run
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-17, 00:40

I always control FS.
When you don't the AI is too stupid to know which man to go cover in zone.

With the FS you can bring him down to screw the run or just ballhawk.

I've been usering with FS my whole madden career and my ballhawkins skills are sharp.

I'll only use DE or MLB if i need to manually rush.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-17, 12:24

i mostly use a lineman back in coverage for long yardage situations..and i sue the safety with one blitz play..other then that i always user control the linebacker..i get alot of int's that way
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-18, 01:00

always the FS

good run support and good coverage
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-18, 01:55

FS hence the Nick Collins photo to your left
Back to top Go down
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-21, 02:40

i use the DE, my stick moves r fire, i use the raiders and seymour has some nasty spin moves, i have 13 sacks in 4 games and im playin on all-madden. but everybody has there own opinion
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-21, 16:21

I switch around. Over the course of the game I probably control everyone at least once except for the CB's.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-25, 05:11

It depends on the situation, and what I'm expecting my opponent to do.

If I'm completely sold that you're going to run the football, and it's a short yardage situation...I'm usering the FS near the line of scrimmage.

If it's a long yardage situation, I usually am controlling one of my DTs, and hot routing him into coverage...whether I'm blitzing or not. I usually have a DE subbed in at one of my DT spots, so that I have more speed in situations just like this at the position.

I love usering the DT and putting him in coverage when I'm blitzing my slot corners out of a dime formation. Turns into a 5 man rush that is hard for the OL to account for, and I have an extra man in underneath coverage.
Back to top Go down
heat123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-25, 08:12

If they are running the ball i user the safety and hit stick them. if they pass I use a lb that isn't blitzing or a safety just were they usually go I manually cover
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-25, 18:56

anyone of the safety's or DE. speed..gota have it!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-25, 19:38

i like to user the coach or the waterboy... sometime the medical trainers and position coaches
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty2009-12-25, 22:10

cheeto's you fuking crazy!!!!!hahahahah Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss   Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Defensive user to control fs mlb or ss
Page 1 of 1