Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help With Multiple Problems..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
13iscoming
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty
PostSubject: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:08

Hey guys, I am new to the site, I have used the search feature but couldn't find out what exactly I needed. This past weekend I got taken to the woodshed in one game. I was the Ravens, my friend was the Dolphins. Lost by 21, I'm thinking switching teams could be for the best. The Ravens are much of the style I usually play, pass happy offense, screens to utilize speed in space. Any ideas?

I'd like a good defense to go with it, Ronnie Brown ran over, past, and on top of my LBs and CBs out of the Wildcat. Any tips? Thank you guys. Hopefully soon I'll be able to contribute like you guys do.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:10

if you need to stop the run then go with 46- inside blitz, and contian the ends.
you can do the same thing with the outside blitz.

if your a pass happy kind of person the i would go with arizonas PB. its real nice so that should help you
Back to top Go down
13iscoming
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:19

Do you think maybe the Giants would be a good choice to cover both the solid D with a solid QB to make the passes. Arizona is a bit slow, I'd run with NO but I'm not a fan of their D. I've heard Giants are good on O and D.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:20

if your gunna pick the giants then you need to run the ball alot. but there a good team
Back to top Go down
13iscoming
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:34

What about Packers or Vikings? Both seem to have a pretty decent D with a very high octane O
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-16, 22:35

the packers are better IMO. the vikes are good but there D is way to slow
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty2009-12-18, 18:02

the ravens are good enough to stop the wild cat the way i use them is i put troy smith on some under center plays and run some play action with mcgahee at full back but to stop the wild cat if u know hes running do a play out of the 46 blitz both linebacker put the corners in contain and the safeties in a zone just in case its hard to throw deep out of the wild cat so a yellow zone should work and user the line backer that should stop it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Multiple Problems..   Help With Multiple Problems.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Multiple Problems..
Page 1 of 1